• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Thank you FFS

Still could win tonight which is more than I expected, but yes

Just now, JDaveG said:

I mean, I'm not opposed to it.  Biden/Pence would actually crack my *** up quite a bit.  If only because Joe Biden would be walking around like Harrison Ford in "The Fugitive," wondering when they're gonna move on him.

This has me rolling in my living room

6 minutes ago, achilles return said:

not...really? the polling in wi and mi was always ahead of pa, it's not hard to imagine pa being a tipping point state in the midwest and biden still winning az, where the demographics are entirely different.

Also this, people acting like FL polling error is the norm is hilarious

Just now, achilles return said:

i will go ahead and eat crow for calling a blow out. the polling error is clearly not in biden's favor, which is what i suspected might happen. 

Yeah I am eating crow on predicting a comfortable win for Biden. He may very well win still but it’s definitely closer than I bought into. I thought covid and the economy would totally do him in. Truly amazing that it didn’t. 

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

All I'm saying that any adult that says the phrase, "This is the year that Georgia turns blue" should immediately be hit in the head with a tack hammer.

I've been saying that for literally 15 or so years now.  I hear it every election cycle, and it literally never happens.

It's a myth.  That's not to say it won't ever happen.  Demographics (specifically that new residents of Georgia are trending Biden) suggest it may eventually.  But it's always "THIS IS THE YEAR," and I'm always "let me know when it happens, then we can talk.

Georgia is red.  To the consternation of many Georgia residents, but still.

9 minutes ago, stizz said:

Warren and Bernie would get washed by Trump as well. It's just a case of going up against a candidate who couldn't be beat. Like the Braves and the Dodgers.

Warren got washed in her home state in the Democratic primaries.

Yang and Tulsi were appealing but the party never gave them the time of day.

I dont disagree, I just won't be guilt tripped into voting for moderates that have 0 appeal anymore. Should have voted for Jorgensen just like I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016.

2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I've been saying that for literally 15 or so years now.  I hear it every election cycle, and it literally never happens.

It's a myth.  That's not to say it won't ever happen.  Demographics (specifically that new residents of Georgia are trending Biden) suggest it may eventually.  But it's always "THIS IS THE YEAR," and I'm always "let me know when it happens, then we can talk.

Georgia is red.  To the consternation of many Georgia residents, but still.

Georgia might turn blue if the blue candidate didn’t base such a large part of his campaign on appealing to red voters. Turns out red voters just end up voting red, mostly. It’s ******* fools gold.

7 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

All I'm saying that any adult that says the phrase, "This is the year that Georgia turns blue" should immediately be hit in the head with a tack hammer.

The way the map is looking, Trump may not even need Ga. His performance tonight is insane.