The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

For the record @Mr. Hoopah!, I wrote in someone in lieu of voting for Trailer Swift.  I didn't vote for the Democrat mostly because he is ineligible for the seat, but also selfishly because I was hoping some TV station would report it all like:

"Marjorie Taylor Green is expected to win her basically uncontested election in the 14th District over Democrat Kevin Van Ausdale, who dropped out of the race due to an ironic change in residency.  Oddly, Clayton Fuller got 2 votes also......"

6 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I didn't say it wasn't possible.  But do you really think Trump runs the table on Florida, Georgia, NC, Ohio, Pennsylvania, but loses Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin?  

Something @Leon Troutskyhas convinced me of over the last few election cycles is swing states tend to swing together.  This is a bit of an oddball in that regard, but Trump picks up one of those states (or Biden picks up one of the ones I mention above) and it's not a tie.

It's HIGHLY unlikely.

not...really? the polling in wi and mi was always ahead of pa, it's not hard to imagine pa being a tipping point state in the midwest and biden still winning az, where the demographics are entirely different.

I live in Florida and thought it was insane that Biden chose Kamala when he backed himself into picking a woman and Demings was right there to help him with Florida.

His campaign wasn't as bad as Hillary's, but I don't think the VP pick was actually his, especially considering how Harris attacked him at that debate.

2 minutes ago, stizz said:

I live in Florida and thought it was insane that Biden chose Kamala when he backed himself into picking a woman and Demings was right there to help him with Florida.

His campaign wasn't as bad as Hillary's, but I don't think the VP pick was actually his, especially considering how Harris attacked him at that debate.

He honestly would have been better off going with Abrams

3 minutes ago, achilles return said:

not...really? the polling in wi and mi was always ahead of pa, it's not hard to imagine pa being a tipping point state in the midwest and biden still winning az, where the demographics are entirely different.

I mean, I'm not opposed to it.  Biden/Pence would actually crack my *** up quite a bit.  If only because Joe Biden would be walking around like Harrison Ford in "The Fugitive," wondering when they're gonna move on him.

4 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

Trump 52% 1,374,630

Biden 45% 1,207,240

Virginia 97.18% reporting

Win or lose. How ******* stupid does Fox News look now.

Stirewalt (or however you spell his name) was trying to justify it a few minutes ago. I just don't see how they immediately called it for Biden, regardless of how it ends up.

3 minutes ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

In all seriousness, the leadership in the democratic party has got to go. This moderate appeal schick doesn't work or appeal to the younger democratic base. No party should be ran by a bunch of 70-80 year olds who have no clue what the real world is like. 

Warren and Bernie would get washed by Trump as well. It's just a case of going up against a candidate who couldn't be beat. Like the Braves and the Dodgers.

Warren got washed in her home state in the Democratic primaries.

Yang and Tulsi were appealing but the party never gave them the time of day.