The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

Just now, achilles return said:

lmao 

Yeah, that makes no sense at all.  If he's overperforming and taking states, he either wins or falls short.  The idea that there is this fallback to "oh, maybe it will be a tie" is fanciful.  For one, what states do they expect Biden to win and/or Trump to win to get to that math?

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

Yeah, that makes no sense at all.  If he's overperforming and taking states, he either wins or falls short.  The idea that there is this fallback to "oh, maybe it will be a tie" is fanciful.  For one, what states do they expect Biden to win and/or Trump to win to get to that math?

this map is entirely possible still

B2Gob.png

2 minutes ago, achilles return said:

this map is entirely possible still

B2Gob.png

I didn't say it wasn't possible.  But do you really think Trump runs the table on Florida, Georgia, NC, Ohio, Pennsylvania, but loses Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin?  

Something @Leon Troutskyhas convinced me of over the last few election cycles is swing states tend to swing together.  This is a bit of an oddball in that regard, but Trump picks up one of those states (or Biden picks up one of the ones I mention above) and it's not a tie.

It's HIGHLY unlikely.