The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

1 minute ago, silentbob1272 said:

I'm not piling on at all man. A Trump win is FAR from certain, but I heard this same argument all over the place in '16 by democrats, and they put their money where their mouth is by nominating a 47 year in Washington bureaucrat because he was super serious about effecting change this time.

At least Bernie is a true believer. I think he would be a disaster, but he has an original thought in his head.

Oh, I don't expect the party to do it by choice. It's either by force, or they fade into ******* oblivion. As it turns out, basing your campaign around appealing to "moderate" republicans (offense kind of intended) is a ******* farce. But that's where the party is, so ...

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

So the polling industry is officially dead, right? 

They are skewed like I was telling y'all like last time and now. Trump and his silent majority is like none other. With him you have to throw convention out the window. Anyone ignoring the rallies and enthusiasm for Trump were just fooling themselves.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

They are skewed like I was telling y'all like last time and now. Trump and his silent majority is like none other. With him you have to throw convention out the window. Anyone ignoring the rallies and enthusiasm for Trump were just fooling themselves.

We still need a Rust Belt state brother. Far from certain.

2 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

Oh, I don't expect the party to do it by choice. It's either by force, or they fade into ******* oblivion. As it turns out, basing your campaign around appealing to "moderate" republicans (offense kind of intended) is a ******* farce. But that's where the party is, so ...

Should have railroaded Bernie again. Your party doesn't always know what is best for their own good.

1 minute ago, The Monarch said:

I was told that Biden's strategy of mostly not doing **** and making the election all about Trump was wise.

I think he overplayed his hand with the shutdown talk. People are sick of shutdowns, especially in PA and Michigan. This is why I hopeful Trump pulls one of them.

16 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

It was a joke man. I would be very much surprised if it were not in response to tons of insults on Twitter. You should see what I get from liberals there, and I'm a ******* sweetheart. Lighten up.

Unfortunately it will be trigger night for many of our Dems/sweethearts on ABF tonight. And, another miserable 4 years on ABF. Don't worry though, I toed the line for all of "us" and I can do it again.