• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Just now, Francis York Morgan said:

Love that "make libs cry again" platform that defines an entire party

It was a joke man. I would be very much surprised if it were not in response to tons of insults on Twitter. You should see what I get from liberals there, and I'm a ******* sweetheart. Lighten up.

I feel like the problem with saying that there's just as likely to be more 'hidden Biden voters' as 'hidden Trump voters' is that Biden voters will typically see political polls as innocuous, whereas a hidden Trump voter is almost necessarily someone who doesn't respond to polls or gives misleading answers.

1 minute ago, The Monarch said:

That this election is not a landslide is just ... if dem leadership is not entirely broken down and rebuilt, like a ******* tanking NBA team, then it's entirely over. 

I'm not piling on at all man. A Trump win is FAR from certain, but I heard this same argument all over the place in '16 by democrats, and they put their money where their mouth is by nominating a 47 year in Washington bureaucrat because he was super serious about effecting change this time.

At least Bernie is a true believer. I think he would be a disaster, but he has an original thought in his head.

7 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

It was a joke man. I would be very much surprised if it were not in response to tons of insults on Twitter. You should see what I get from liberals there, and I'm a ******* sweetheart. Lighten up.

Was there something in my post that made you think I was hurt or is that just your style

12 minutes ago, Neki Ecko said:

and you are probably right @WFW, but I am just dumbfound it about this, really I am just trying to figure out why they care about the economy then a stupid virus that they dont have any vaccines and false promise since day one.

It's been devastating to many families, but what is more devastating in the long run (and the following 3 years of the next POTUS presidency will be jobs, economy, paying mortgage and rent, etc. Covid will be gone once the vaccine is out, then the people will be more concerned about the issues I said and who will implement better policies for those issues. And right now it looks like they are leaning Trump.