• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I'm going to step away from this for an hour or so. Just so much incomplete information that's impossible to process right now.

No it's fun, we can snap each other out of frenzies like we're all at Sponge's house snorting lines off a marble countertop.

2 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

Fl is done. It's been called by DecisionUSA and Newsmax. I trust both more than Fox News Va call.

Yeah, but I’m referring to the margins.  Biden doesn’t need FL to win.  But if FL really goes Trump +3% then Trump’s margins in other swing states is going to be better than expected.  It means he’s more likely to win reelection than if FL went Trump by 0.5%.

1 minute ago, The Monarch said:

Like, I get what y'all are saying, but Trump is up nearly 20% in VA with 40% of the vote counted. So again, is it the cities that are outstanding, or what?

Also, **** polls and **** people and **** all this.

Has Northern Va been counted yet? That is a far left leper colony. Many here would love it.

I doubt Trump takes Va.

2 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

Like, I get what y'all are saying, but Trump is up nearly 20% in VA with 40% of the vote counted. So again, is it the cities that are outstanding, or what?

Also, **** polls and **** people and **** all this.

I vaugely remember in the previous two elections blue northerm virgina coming in last. No idea of thats what happened but thats my guess