• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Just now, Jdrizzle said:

My line of work includes and needs broken water lines to be a thing.............they really do break all the time.

I get the suspicion and side eyes........but it is a thing that happens.

yea... it's a "thing"

that "happens"

yea man 😉 sure it does

3 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Turtle Man winning Ketucky is not a surprise.  I don't think he is long for this world considering his arm is turning black and looks diseased.

CBS was talking to one of his aides and they said they expected a comfortable win over McGrath but they are not optimistic about holding a majority in the Senate.

7 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Did you make a sig bet with anyone this year?

Nah, no one was secure enough even though they talked a good game.  And you know what? I've won those things before and I don't make anyone honor them. I won plenty of them TATF but I do this stuff in good nature. I hope Biden losing doesn't send some of these people in a tailspin, I wish the best for everyone on here. 

Hey man, I've had that Aviator for 11 months, I love the dayum thing, really a nice vehicle. Usually by now on new cars I find something I don't like, but not on this one yet. Still learning all the bells and whistles though.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Nah, no one was secure enough even though they talked a good game.  And you know what? I've won those things before and I don't make anyone honor them. I won plenty of them TATF but I do this stuff in good nature. I hope Biden losing doesn't send some of these people in a tailspin, I wish the best for everyone on here. 

Hey man, I've had that Aviator for 11 months, I love the dayum thing, really a nice vehicle. Usually by now on new cars I find something I don't like, but not on this one yet. Still learning all the bells and whistles though.

Those Aviators are nice.......................just needs a V8!