The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Hey. a @silentbob1272 sighting. I know it will be brief old friend, nice to see a voice of reason around here even if only for a few seconds! 

What's up bud. So glad to finally see you on.

Yea, I'm back for the night because I was here in 2016 and you know like Crash Davis said:

Never **** with a winning streak

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jdrizzle said:

I want you to address how politics don't actually alter peoples lives. 

Specifically with me......tell me how politics haven't altered my life.

There are tons of people (Trump voter's that will be glad Trump wins tonight) feel the same way your or I do. In the immortal word of Barack H. Obama, elections have consequences.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

There are tons of people (Trump voter's that will be glad Trump wins tonight) feel the same way your or I do. In the immortal word of Barack H. Obama, elections have consequences.

But the consequences don't actually alter peoples lives as much as they think they do.

I mean for me it did.....tell me more about how it doesn't actually change peoples lives.

Just now, lostone said:

CNN is getting too much load... fire up more EC2 instances CNN!!!

Man I ****** up on something and got charged by AWS for some **** I did for a school assignment lol ma****as charging me for buckets

Could have sworn I ticked the option to only see free tier options, but apparently not.

10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We told them didn't we?  People on here believing those 10-15 point leads Biden supposedly had will have to answer to me tomorrow. Don't worry 31, I'll be cool and level headed, but dayum, after last time, what the hayell?

2016 was a surprise, if Trump wins re-election, I will not be surprised.  Considering that I was born in Ohio, moved to Georgia when I was a fresh baby, raised up in the segregated south, thought the USA was changing for the better, gave Uncle Sam 12 years of my life, it doesn't surprise me that America is a straight up dumpster fire right now!  "Don't Tread on Me!" doesn't mean ANYTHING!  The motto should be "Beat me with a rubber hose daddy!"

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

2016 was a surprise, if Trump wins re-election, I will not be surprised.  Considering that I was born in Ohio, moved to Georgia when I was a fresh baby, raised up in the segregate south, thought the USA was changing for the better, gave Uncle Sam 12 years of my life, it doesn't surprise me that America is a straight up dumpster fire right now!  "Don't Tread on Me!" doesn't mean ANYTHING!  The motto should be "Beat me with a rubber hose daddy!"

👍