The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

30 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

I've told myself over and over I'm not gonna be petty and talk **** if Biden wins and I plan on sticking to that.

But I never said I'm not gonna be petty and talk a lot of **** if Georgia goes blue.....and I'm gonna laugh my *** off and talk a lot of **** if that happens tonight.

TBH Texas would be a lot funnier than Georgia, but it would at least be satisfying that voter suppression no longer meant that the angry, rural white minority controlled state politics here any longer.

I don't hold out much hope for Warnock in a runoff, but I would lollercoaster if Ossoff knocks off Perdue and his ******* canadian tuxedo.

33 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

I've told myself over and over I'm not gonna be petty and talk **** if Biden wins and I plan on sticking to that.

But I never said I'm not gonna be petty and talk a lot of **** if Georgia goes blue.....and I'm gonna laugh my *** off and talk a lot of **** if that happens tonight.

30 minutes ago, achilles return said:

if biden wins nc, ga or fl i'm switching it to fox and enjoying the rest of the night. 

You would think that Falcons fans, of all people, would know not to talk like this before it's over.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

If Trump wins, I'm personally looking forward to four more years of WFW lying that trout got it wrong despite the fact he unequivocally has stated Trump has a chance to win.

That's noncommittal. He needs to declare one way or the other like WFW does. I won it last time and I'll win it again. NonE of this *****-footing around saying Trump has a chance. That's wussing out and not a prediction at all.

Just now, Jdrizzle said:

I mean it's been trending that way for a little while now and it's appear like it's just a matter of time. Tonight would just be ahead of schedule.

Gotcha... that makes sense.

It is the same way here in Arizona. it has been more purple than anything over the last few years but it seems definitely in a more blue direction.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That's noncommittal. He needs to declare one way or the other like WFW does. I won it last time and I'll win it again. NonE of this *****-footing around saying Trump has a chance. That's wussing out and not a prediction at all.

Some people talk about it like that because it's not a game. 

Your angle here is so ******* weird.

36 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

The commissioner literally said they should have been allowed in. There is nothing untrue or "garbage" about what I posted. Thanks.

You didn't answer the questions, but I guess asking you to think in any way ruins your victim complex. Enjoy thinking I'm picking on you while still refusing to answer because you're a reductionist baby