The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

I can’t believe watching y’all a**holes spend six freakin’ months loudly proclaiming how Biden was going to 28-3 this thing and how he was certain to lose turn around just an hour before polls close and start talking about how he’s going to win Texas.

I hate y’all.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I can’t believe watching y’all a**holes spend six freakin’ months loudly proclaiming how Biden was going to 28-3 this thing and how he was certain to lose turn around just an hour before polls close and start talking about how he’s going to win Texas.

I hate y’all.

We aren't perfect

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I hate y’all.

Thanks Peerless

2 minutes ago, NightPain said:

What is the purpose of a poll watcher. 

Look it up yourself. I don't care if yall "care" about the incident, but it clearly happened and nothing I said was untrue. Trying to drill down into what a poll watcher is so you can tell me it doesn't really matter to you is a great way to try to move the goal post and I'm not interested. 

Just now, marla_mulder said:

Look it up yourself. I don't care if yall "care" about the incident, but it clearly happened and nothing I said was untrue. Trying to drill down into what a poll watcher is so you can tell me it doesn't really matter to you is a great way to try to move the goal post and I'm not interested. 

What time does the trump train roll out? You gonna roll some coal on some yards?

28 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

I've told myself over and over I'm not gonna be petty and talk **** if Biden wins and I plan on sticking to that.

But I never said I'm not gonna be petty and talk a lot of **** if Georgia goes blue.....and I'm gonna laugh my *** off and talk a lot of **** if that happens tonight.

I’m the only one at work that is pulling for Biden

im talking ****