The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

16 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Up in arms? Okay, I mentioned it once as an example.

They clearly wouldn't let the guy in. The certificate says it's good for any ward.

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2020/11/03/philadelphia-city-commissioners-investigating-video-shows-gop-poll-watcher-kicked-out-polling-place?__twitter_impression=true

A spokesperson with the Commissioner’s office told Buzzfeed reporter Jane Lytvynenko that the poll worker was going off of a previous law which assigned poll watchers to specific wards, which the spokesperson called an “honest mistake.” They also said that the poll watcher was later allowed to enter.

Maybe you should tell the commissioner's office it's garbage and that there was no mistake. Or maybe you should look into it before declaring it garbage.

I think you're confused on what I think is garbage in this instance. It isn't that I didn't think he had a certificate, if that's what you're assuming. My bad if that was implied.

I'll try to say it a different way - do you know the difference between a poll worker and a poll watcher? And do you know what a certification as a poll watcher means? Lastly, what do you believe the purpose of a poll watcher to be?

7 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I doubt it.

If Trump loses he’s getting into the conservative media game and become the next Rush Limbaugh.

All of his supporters will probably happily pay a subscription to hear Trump ***** about everything.

I doubt that.

He is going to be too busy with all of the legal challenges that he is going to face.

I think the state of NY is going to try and nail him to the wall

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Everybody, seriously, stop trying to jinx it.  The counting starts in less than an hour.  

Dude, nationally Biden was up by 10, what is there to Jinx?  What you're praying for isn't going to happen, remember who told you this and who's been telling you this for 4 years. 

Worse case scenario for me is I move on with my life, worse case scenario for many of you Lemmings is you bish and whine about Trump for another 4 years and talk about 2024. 

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I think you're confused on what I think is garbage in this instance. It isn't that I didn't think he had a certificate, if that's what you're assuming. My bad if that was implied.

I'll try to say it a different way - do you know the difference between a poll worker and a poll watcher? And do you know what a certification as a poll watcher means? Lastly, what do you believe the purpose of a poll watcher to be?

The commissioner literally said they should have been allowed in. There is nothing untrue or "garbage" about what I posted. Thanks.