• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Just watched the so-called poll watcher Marla was up in arms about. I wonder if people ever actually look into the garbage they're posting

Up in arms? Okay, I mentioned it once as an example.

They clearly wouldn't let the guy in. The certificate says it's good for any ward.

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2020/11/03/philadelphia-city-commissioners-investigating-video-shows-gop-poll-watcher-kicked-out-polling-place?__twitter_impression=true

A spokesperson with the Commissioner’s office told Buzzfeed reporter Jane Lytvynenko that the poll worker was going off of a previous law which assigned poll watchers to specific wards, which the spokesperson called an “honest mistake.” They also said that the poll watcher was later allowed to enter.

Maybe you should tell the commissioner's office it's garbage and that there was no mistake. Or maybe you should look into it before declaring it garbage.

Edited by marla_mulder
2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

@achilles return what odds did you get on North Carolina? What's your payout?

i used predictit. i don't understand actual betting.

i bought all the shares i could buy of biden with $40. those shares were trading at 47 cents. if biden wins, i get a dollar for each share. 

https://www.predictit.org/

@marla_mulder assuming you still haven't seen it, you should watch The Shawshank Redemption tonight while the polls are still open, it features an elderly prisoner character named Brooks who is not too dissimilar to the two confused and grabby old men thrust upon us in this hellish election.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

@marla_mulder assuming you still haven't seen it, you should watch The Shawshank Redemption tonight while the polls are still open, it features an elderly prisoner character named Brooks who is not too dissimilar to the two confused and grabby old men thrust upon us in this hellish election.

Brooks hung himself. I do not wish that on Biden or anyone associated with his campaign. I hope to God they take the loss well and move on with their lives. There will be another election in 4 years.

I've told myself over and over I'm not gonna be petty and talk **** if Biden wins and I plan on sticking to that.

But I never said I'm not gonna be petty and talk a lot of **** if Georgia goes blue.....and I'm gonna laugh my *** off and talk a lot of **** if that happens tonight.