• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I've, um, drank 12 cups of water today. Gotta get in my daily gallon to be nice and hydrated for my pre-trial conference call with the Judge in the morning <_<

i think you're being a little strict with yourself on election night. You can have a couple.

2 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

i think you're being a little strict with yourself on election night. You can have a couple.

I'm trying to get back on track with my diet/exercise too (actually lost six pounds after being sick the last two weeks and not being as disciplined as I was initially).  It's a self-discipline thing.

2 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

Holy ****:

Miami-Dade County was 63.2-33.8 for Clinton:  624,000-334,000.  

Trump won Florida by 113,000 votes.

I did a little math.  If EVERYTHING ELSE in Florida is exactly the same (turnout and % for D's and R's) the increased turnout in Miami Dade County alone would close that gap by 75%.

Biden is going to win Florida.

Counter-point...

The Biden campaign believes it will have a sense of the direction things are going — but are pessimistic on Florida. 

“It is a tough lift for us, but people are still voting there,” a campaign official said.