• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

Friend, I had my first drink at 9:30 this morning. To be fair, tomorrow morning is the most important moment of my career so far, I’ve been working since 430 this morning, and also I have a bit of an alcohol problem.

I was wondering if the thing you were gonna share yesterday but decided not to had anything to do with tomorrow. Best of luck tomorrow though.

I know we all clowned her for sucking up to Biden but Stacey Abram's voter registration organization may her greatest contribution to this state this election cycle.

She's an insanely smart woman and when I saw her pivot to this instead of running for another office after her loss to Kemp, I figured there was something to it. If GA goes blue tonight she'll have played a large role in that.

55 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Hope this isn't a metaphor for the election 

Dear Lord that was painful to watch.  He was doing everything ok, when suddenly, at :51, he turns into a Falcon.  "NOoooooo.  Don't turn around!!!!"

In C League football we had this guy who must have been in his '80's, Coach Kopervika.  One game we had a dude wide open in the endzone for a game winning touchdown and the guy let the ball bounce off his chest.  It was devestating.  Kopervika, with his rural midwest old guy voice, matter of factly told the kid "You could of been the hero but instead you're the goat." 

True story.  Haven't thought about that in years until watching that video.