• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

As I have in past elections, i decided not to use my mail-in ballot and went in-person instead. I just worry that my signature would get it rejected (as I have terrible handwriting and couldn't recreate my sig exactly if i drew it twice in a row, much less trying to recreate one from a couple years ago). I wish I had more faith in the mail-system, and think it'd be so much easier for everyone, but I just can't fully buy in yet. 

We went last week, but got there too late for my normal early voting place (which never has any lines) and had to go to another that was open later. Waited about 35 minutes.

I did write-in Hunter Biden against a Republican who was running unopposed for a statewide office.

1 hour ago, Serge said:

I don't agree with Glenn that this makes Trump an equal or better candidate than Biden because we can't meaningfully hash any of this **** out while the Democrats are just a marginalized opposition party.

The last tweet is where Greenwald reveals himself to be the bad faith actor that he is.  Every other serious thinker on the planet recognizes that Trump's assault on Democracy is light years beyond "personality" and "tweets."  Which is why I consider Greenwald a propagandist, not a serious thinker.

Holy ****:

Miami-Dade County was 63.2-33.8 for Clinton:  624,000-334,000.  

Trump won Florida by 113,000 votes.

I did a little math.  If EVERYTHING ELSE in Florida is exactly the same (turnout and % for D's and R's) the increased turnout in Miami Dade County alone would close that gap by 75%.

Biden is going to win Florida.

7 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Holy ****:

I did a little math.  If EVERYTHING ELSE in Florida is exactly the same (turnout and % for D's and R's) the increased turnout in Miami Dade County alone would close that gap by 75%.

Miami Dada given its history won't be counted till Friday

17 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Holy ****:

68233989.jpg

28 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

The last tweet is where Greenwald reveals himself to be the bad faith actor that he is.  Every other serious thinker on the planet recognizes that Trump's assault on Democracy is light years beyond "personality" and "tweets."  Which is why I consider Greenwald a propagandist, not a serious thinker.

I liked those first two tweets though

1 minute ago, Serge said:

I liked those first two tweets though

Sure.  I had no problem with them either.  It is a fair, good faith, Leftist analysis of a Democratic Administration.

There is no reason to normalize Trump.  No reason whatsoever.  It undermines his credibility.

I don't think Greenwald is trying to sway anyone to his opinion. I think he is trying to Suppress Leftists votes.

Just now, HolyMoses said:

Sure.  I had no problem with them either.  It is a fair, good faith, Leftist analysis of a Democratic Administration.

There is no reason to normalize Trump.  No reason whatsoever.  It undermines his credibility.

I don't think Greenwald is trying to sway anyone to his opinion. I think he is trying to Suppress Leftists votes.

I absolutely agree with him that the toxicity of American normalcy is how we got Trump in the first place. Nothing he did would have worked on a less stupid country.

I think the plan was, after Ukrainegate, the dead duck impeachment, and finally Joe Biden becoming the nominee, Trump probably would have wanted to go straight into the Hunter Biden ****. The right would circulate conspiracy theories, which wouldn't have effected who voted and who didn't on the right, but the idea was that it would have ruined Biden with progressive voters still sore over how Bernie was treated to see how much Hunter Biden could get away with just for having the name. It's basically exactly what Bannon said he wanted to do with Hillary. The right circulates conspiracy theories; the left hates that the liberals forced a candidate onto them that's so vulnerable to those conspiracy theories. That, combined with how the economy did under Trump, would have been enough for him to win easily, even if the polls showed Biden ahead the whole way.

Trump was always aiming for winning with a low turnout, and his handling of Covid-19 led tens of millions of people to vote against him out of spite, so even Trump people ought to be able to acknowledge that if he loses, it wasn't because Democrats somehow stole it from him; it's because his media approach didn't work on Covid-19 like it worked on issues that were important primarily because Trump and the media agreed that they were important.

4 minutes ago, Serge said:

I absolutely agree with him that the toxicity of American normalcy is how we got Trump in the first place. Nothing he did would have worked on a less stupid country.

I think the plan was, after Ukrainegate, the dead duck impeachment, and finally Joe Biden becoming the nominee, Trump probably would have wanted to go straight into the Hunter Biden ****. The right would circulate conspiracy theories, which wouldn't have effected who voted and who didn't on the right, but the idea was that it would have ruined Biden with progressive voters still sore over how Bernie was treated to see how much Hunter Biden could get away with just for having the name. It's basically exactly what Bannon said he wanted to do with Hillary. The right circulates conspiracy theories; the left hates that the liberals forced a candidate onto them that's so vulnerable to those conspiracy theories. That, combined with how the economy did under Trump, would have been enough for him to win easily, even if the polls showed Biden ahead the whole way.

Trump was always aiming for winning with a low turnout, and his handling of Covid-19 led tens of millions of people to vote against him out of spite, so even Trump people ought to be able to acknowledge that if he loses, it wasn't because Democrats somehow stole it from him; it's because his media approach didn't work on Covid-19 like it worked on issues that were important primarily because Trump and the media agreed that they were important.

So with all this she-it you just posted here it sounds like you got Biden winning because of the "spite vote" excuse me for several minutes while I lol