The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

I mean I'm a redneck and I accept all of that social responsibility......

If somebody present some with a poll where all of the employees felt one way and the company feels the other......I mean we are tying on the bandanas and doing what needs to be done.

Some of y'all have forgotten what being a redneck really is........the owner says it's good y'all.

I mean I'm a redneck and I accept all of that social responsibility......

If somebody presents me with a poll where all of the employees felt one way and the company feels the other......I mean we are tying on the bandanas and doing what needs to be done.

Some of y'all have forgotten what being a redneck really is........the owner says it's good y'all.

1 hour ago, Jdrizzle said:

I'm not sure I understand.

Horses are in this ****? Are you really diving deep in on something that I've said before where I'm extremely uncomfortable around horses.......or is this a typo of some sort? I'm uncomfortable now.

Because if horses take over I'm brave hearting this **** and that's a scenario you won't have to worry about. I'll be in the street punching horses until they kill me.

QUD.gif

2 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

Whose employees, you know the actual workers, where did they donate....... huh?

Where did the owner donate? Huh?

It's almost as if there's class warfare going on and you're on the wrong side.

Here's a graph where all the owners donate to one side.

Here's a graph to where literally all of the employees donate to the other.

I still can't pick a side guys 

I just don't get why you think this is such a big deal. It's Starbucks, it's Universities, it's law firms... I mean, there might be a few I'd agree with you on, but these are places where there are a lot of liberals. I just don't think it's as big of a dunk as you do. In fact, I think the first image is a much bigger dunk against Dems being for blue collar / working man. Manual labor folks made up a big chunk of the red...which surprised even me.

54 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Please don't associate chiropractors with real medical professionals.

I never mentioned this before, but back in June I caught a bad case of the covids and my chiropractor set up a 4-day a week spine adjustment schedule for six weeks and after that I didn’t have any covids symptoms.  

Also, did y’all know that a sore ankle is a 100% diagnosable symptom of the covids?  My chiropractor told me that.

4 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Why not? Your average public school teacher makes half of what an electrician makes.

Education level and whether it's considered manual labor type work. I think of blue collar as mostly manual labor and maybe technical training, at most. I've never considered anything that requires a college degree to be blue collar...

2 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

I just don't get why you think this is such a big deal. It's Starbucks, it's Universities, it's law firms... I mean, there might be a few I'd agree with you on, but these are places where there are a lot of liberals. I just don't think it's as big of a dunk as you do. In fact, I think the first image is a much bigger dunk against Dems being for blue collar / working man. Manual labor folks made up a big chunk of the red...which surprised even me.

Do you find yourself aligned with the companies or the employees?

1 minute ago, marla_mulder said:

or the destruction of unions in this country have positively destroyed the bargaining power of labor and republicans have been effective in hiding their responsibility for this by highlighting social issues and minority scapegoats. 

8 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Nursing is the toughest domestic job in America and I am adamant about that

I don't really disagree.  My best friend is an RN. I just don't consider anything that requires a college degree to be blue collar. Blue collar is more manual labor to me with technical training at most. 

1 minute ago, marla_mulder said:

Education level and whether it's considered manual labor type work. I think of blue collar as mostly manual labor and maybe technical training, at most. I've never considered anything that requires a college degree to be blue collar...

If you’re point is that the portion of the labor force that doesn’t have to think too good is Republican, you win.  

From here until the day I die I will find myself aligned with the employees. This is where I have found my footing. No matter how weird **** gets I will find myself aligned with the workers. These are my people. 

If Biden wins you'll see me **** on him if he doesn't do us right......but I'll never leave this place...  I find comfort in this really. I've finally found a place where I can set my feet down and place them concretely. If it makes you feel better I hate everybody right now.

3 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Nursing is probably one of the most difficult jobs out there. Not many jobs can compete with nursing as far as the mental and physical toll it puts on the human body.

I agree. I'm not putting down nurses or teachers at all. My mom had some of the BEST nurses a few weeks ago, and I couldn't be more grateful.