• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

It’s also dangerous for obvious reasons.  Both sides are spinning this situation, that’s absolutely true.  But at the core, this is a bunch of people recklessly harassing a campaign bus on the road from the other political party.  Don’t care which side is the bus and which side are the drivers, that is unacceptable and should result in traffic tickets and/or criminal charges as appropriate.

Truly, I'm not spinning anything. I think the Trump supporters were wrong and behaving childishly (not recklessly). That's not spin, that's my opinion.

The media, and some here are stating that this was an attack. Again, that's not spin, that is a demonstrable lie.

Just now, silentbob1272 said:

Truly, I'm not spinning anything. I think the Trump supporters we wrong and behaving childishly (not recklessly). That's not spin, that's my opinion.

The media, and some here are stating that this was an attack. Again, that's not spin, that is a demonstrable lie.

Didn’t mean to say that you were spinning.  I said both sides, meaning the people on twitter and so forth.  

But they were behaving recklessly.  They were swerving between lanes, tail-gating, and otherwise driving very irresponsibly.  Take the campaign bus out of the equation and drive that like in normal traffic and you’re getting a ticket every single day for reckless driving.  

5 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

It’s also dangerous for obvious reasons.  Both sides are spinning this situation, that’s absolutely true.  But at the core, this is a bunch of people recklessly harassing a campaign bus on the road from the other political party.  Don’t care which side is the bus and which side are the drivers, that is unacceptable and should result in traffic tickets and/or criminal charges as appropriate.

End of story! 

Because we d@mn sure know if this was the other way around, they would have went ape $hit about it! 

3 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

No...what's really important here is parsing out the definition of 'attack'.

Everything else? 'Debatable'.

That is a pretty important distinction, no?

Was it an attack as many are presenting it, or was the black truck being forced off the road? His motive for being in the lane are indeed debatable, that he was in the lane is not.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Didn’t mean to say that you were spinning.  I said both sides, meaning the people on twitter and so forth.  

But they were behaving recklessly.  They were swerving between lanes, tail-gating, and otherwise driving very irresponsibly.  Take the campaign bus out of the equation and drive that like in normal traffic and you’re getting a ticket every single day for reckless driving.  

Don’t back down, he was trying to spin it until he got push back.

1 minute ago, silentbob1272 said:

Truly, I'm not spinning anything. I think the Trump supporters we wrong and behaving childishly (not recklessly). That's not spin, that's my opinion.

Ok, I haven't weighed in on this yet.

It's absolutely WRONG for people to threaten others using vehicles.

Automobiles are not toys.

Driving on highways is not a game. If there are not already laws against "convoys" then there needs to be.

Was there a traffic violation? Probably, I don't know or care to investigate further.

But the people that are calling it an attack? Are they the problem here? NO. The problem is the DRIVERS OF THE CONVOY.

So people are trying to nitpick about how people respond to this threatening and dangerous behavior. That's ridiculous, and it doesn't deserve more than caveating any genuine reaction to the original unethical acts.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

**** you. I hate when I have to admit you're right.

2 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

That is a pretty important distinction, no?

Was it an attack as many are presenting it, or was the black truck being forced off the road? His motive for being in the lane are indeed debatable, that he was in the lane is not.

Between intentionally causing harm, and engaging in reckless behavior that led to harm? The 'distinction' is really just a red herring.

3 minutes ago, Sn4ttBack said:

But the people that are calling it an attack? Are they the problem here? NO. The problem is the DRIVERS OF THE CONVOY.

So people are trying to nitpick about how people respond to this threatening and dangerous behavior. That's ridiculous, and it doesn't deserve more than caveating any genuine reaction to the original unethical acts.

Exactly.

11 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

You were just shown exactly what happened. Say you believe an obvious lie all you like, it's still a lie. WTH does anyone care if someone is incapable of admitting that.

The first thing you run to is talking about liberals instead of this is wrong period and you want to talk about NOT spinning??

5 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

Between intentionally causing harm, and engaging in reckless behavior that led to harm? The 'distinction' is really just a red herring.

If anyone had gotten hurt as a result of that despicable behavior, the attorney that person hired would have a pretty easy time proving that the actions were the proximate cause of the injuries. Attorneys love video. 

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

Also why does trump keep stranding his supporters or is that a media lie?

I know physicians that have lost nearly half their income because of canceled elective procedures. And I don't know a single one that gets an extra dime from seeing a covid patient. 

When the pandemic started, I never thought I would get to the point where healthcare professionals would be the villains, but here we are. 

7 hours ago, marla_mulder said:

You can't even get Bernie Sanders the Democratic nomination, for crying out loud.

Bernie didn’t get enough votes, especially the youth vote as his supporters predicted he would, but even your buddy wfw knows (he and I both voted for Bernie in our state primaries) and has posted numerous times that the DNC knee capped Bernie and handed the nomination to Biden. The other candidates mysteriously dropped out after SC in an absolutely coordinated attempt. 

And Bernie has continued to selflessly stump for Joe ever since, just like he did for Killary. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Bernie didn’t get enough votes, especially the youth vote as his supporters predicted he would, but even your buddy wfw knows (he and I both voted for Bernie in our state primaries) and has posted numerous times that the DNC knee capped Bernie and handed the nomination to Biden. The other candidates mysteriously dropped out after SC in an absolutely coordinated attempt. 

And Bernie has continued to selflessly stump for Joe ever since, just like he did for Killary. 

I know what happened,  but it's a little rich for AR to tell me what he's gonna shove down my throat when he can't even defeat his own party.

3 minutes ago, Serge said:

Weren't they the ones that got real Trumpy overnight and fired their cartoonist for failing to worship Trump?

Yes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2018/10/23/pittsburgh-post-gazette-hires-new-conservative-cartoonist-after-firing-trump-critic/

Weird how the usual hypocrites haven't weighed in on 'political censorship'.