The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

23 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

Yeah the Trump truck is clearly trying to screw with the SUV. 

This shouldn't be happening regardless of who you choose to vote for... its fine to disagree and argue on AFB but this type of activity is putting people at risk... why would you do that???  Are we no longer rational, thinking people anymore... don't answer that... they are tumpanzees. I really feel that if they started actually enforcing any laws broken for this kind of thing or giving them fines and community service this stuff would stop or at the very least it would show others you can't do this and get away with it.  We don't demonstrate any type of consequences... that's the problem... and just to make sure I made myself clear this is just an observation and really bad behavior.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Personally I'm not worried about a Civil War because before Trump, current Trump people all had to start identifying as victims after we elected Obama. They had to learn how to cry like a baby separated from its mother in response to every political grievance they encountered, so that's where you get Civil War talk in response to people suggesting America function less like a banana republic.. They support Trump and buy all those guns because they're cowards who lack the will to organize a movement that genuinely reflects their interests.

20 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

This shouldn't be happening regardless of who you choose to vote for... its fine to disagree and argue on AFB but this type of activity is putting people at risk... why would you do that???  Are we no longer rational, thinking people anymore... don't answer that... they are tumpanzees. I really feel that if they started actually enforcing any laws broken for this kind of thing or giving them fines and community service this stuff would stop or at the very least it would show others you can't do this and get away with it.  We don't demonstrate any type of consequences... that's the problem... and just to make sure I made myself clear this is just an observation and really bad behavior.

I’m pretty sure the Trump’ettes on this board think that this is perfectly acceptable and isn’t an issue at all. 

And this is why I don’t give two or three $hits about any of them.

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I’m pretty sure the Trump’ettes on this board think that this is perfectly acceptable and isn’t an issue at all. 

Never before has there been so much hatred during an election. Trump has created heathens. He is in Rome, GA today and this town is full of Trump memorabilia shops that outnumber its Dairy Queens.  Red necks that will already be voting for him if they are smart enough to figure out how but a crowded audience shows he has huge support. 

1 minute ago, Big_Dog said:

Never before has there been so much hatred during an election. Trump has created heathens. He is in Rome, GA today and this town is full of Trump memorabilia shops that outnumber its Dairy Queens.  Red necks that will already be voting for him if they are smart enough to figure out how but a crowded audience shows he has huge support. 

Yeah, he has tapped into that part of the country that white folks have told us didn’t exist anymore.

I guess the stories of their demise were heavily exaggerated.

20 hours ago, achilles return said:

you actually feel the need to share a high five with the dude that literally only comments in this thread to talk **** about me? 

well, you and sponge can have fun, i guess.

^^^ said he can't wait for me to get banned, came up with the idea to start fight and report me, mod read his previous post and he got banned instead....🤣

@Francis York Morgan careful correcting the edgy communist online persona of AR or you'll find yourself in a ban-scheme of his.

50 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

And this is why I don’t give two or three $hits about any of them.

It would be completely unacceptable... if it were what happened, but as is this case in almost all incidents that causes liberals to **** their collective beds in fake outrage, the narrative being put forth is garbage.

A simple breakdown of the video exposes (again) that these leftists "outrages" are ******* jokes being screamed by petulant, lying children. Keep howling at the moon over the lies though. 

Hit the 3:14 mark

3 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

It would be completely unacceptable... if it were what happened, but as is this case in almost all incidents that causes liberals to **** their collective beds in fake outrage, the narrative being put forth is garbage.

A simple breakdown of the video exposes (again) that these leftists "outrages" are ******* jokes being screamed by petulant, lying children. Keep howling at the moon over the lies though. 

But why? Why surround Biden's bus? It's not normal human behavior to wait on the side of the road in a caravan to intimidate an old man on a bus.

Just now, Sponge said:

But why? Why surround Biden's bus? It's not normal human behavior to wait on the side of the road in a caravan to intimidate an old man on a bus.

This is a valid argument and I won't try to justify the Trump supporters screwing with the bus. Wrong and childish.

That said, the narrative being put forth regarding this incident by both the media and people here is a complete and utter lie. Not a misunderstanding, a lie being perpetrated either through outright deceit or ignorance of what actually occurred. The latter would rather piss and moan about how horrible the other side is than do ten seconds of research to see how full of **** what they're saying is.

I don't think anyone tried to run anyone off the road intentionally. But it's clear the intent was to aggressively surround the bus to send a message. That point isn't even debatable. 

Its obviously dangerous and reckless behavior and if the situations were reversed, the crying from the Trump side here would rival the loudest jet engines. 

Its the kind of thing that's bound to get someone killed, and the president and his failson are actively encouraging it. That's a problem. 

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I don't think anyone tried to run anyone off the road intentionally. But it's clear the intent was to aggressively surround the bus to send a message. That point isn't even debatable. 

Its obviously dangerous and reckless behavior and if the situations were reversed, the crying from the Trump side here would rival the loudest jet engines. 

Its the kind of thing that's bound to get someone killed, and the president and his failson are actively encouraging it. That's a problem. 

I don't agree with several opinions expressed here, but none are unreasonable, and all are debatable, as they should be.

For myself, I was solely addressing the ridiculous and transparent lie being put forth by much of the media and by several people here that this was an "attack". 

34 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

So... long story short, I shouldn’t believe my lying eyes, got it!

25 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

This is a valid argument and I won't try to justify the Trump supporters screwing with the bus. Wrong and childish.

That said, the narrative being put forth regarding this incident by both the media and people here is a complete and utter lie. Not a misunderstanding, a lie being perpetrated either through outright deceit or ignorance of what actually occurred. The latter would rather piss and moan about how horrible the other side is than do ten seconds of research to see how full of **** what they're saying is.

It’s also dangerous for obvious reasons.  Both sides are spinning this situation, that’s absolutely true.  But at the core, this is a bunch of people recklessly harassing a campaign bus on the road from the other political party.  Don’t care which side is the bus and which side are the drivers, that is unacceptable and should result in traffic tickets and/or criminal charges as appropriate.

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

It’s also dangerous for obvious reasons.  Both sides are spinning this situation, that’s absolutely true.  But at the core, this is a bunch of people recklessly harassing a campaign bus from the other side.  Don’t care which side is the bus and which side are the drivers, that is unacceptable and should result in traffic tickets and/or criminal charges as appropriate.

No...what's really important here is parsing out the definition of 'attack'.

Everything else? 'Debatable'.

32 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Whenever you have to spend the first two minutes trying to spin a cut video section to fit your narrative is never a good sign. :lol: