• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

“Yeah, but look at how bad it would have been if we had done nothing” is a very low bar when it comes to hundreds of thousands of dead Americans.  We’re America.  I’d like to think we’re capable of doing better than worst in the world in deaths.  

And sorry but humor tends to fall flat when a thousand people are dying every day and the President’s son is out there saying it’s “nothing”.  

I posted the numbers, 200k, for if we did everything "perfectly."

You guys laugh it up daily in here...unless it's something I post and then we all must be super serious.

4% of the world's population, and over 20% of the deaths. this cannot be described as anything but an abject failure. and the political decisions made by our leaders were driven by malice and cruelty. donald j trump is a mass murdering psychopath and should be spending the rest of his life behind bars. 

4 minutes ago, achilles return said:

4% of the world's population, and over 20% of the deaths. this cannot be described as anything but an abject failure. and the political decisions made by our leaders were driven by malice and cruelty. donald j trump is a mass murdering psychopath and should be spending the rest of his life behind bars. 

See - this...is insane.

Cuomo remains a hero for the left though while he tries to make money on a book about a pandemic that is ongoing. 

Cuomo ****** up and I can't stand him, but even I don't think he intentionally murdered thousands of old people. 

Just now, marla_mulder said:

See - this...is insane.

Cuomo remains a hero for the left though while he tries to make money on a book about a pandemic that is ongoing. 

Cuomo ****** up and I can't stand him, but even I don't think he intentionally murdered thousands of old people. 

the president of the united states intentionally misled the public about the seriousness of the disease. he politicalized social distancing and the wearing of masks. he has lied for months on hundreds of specific claims related to the pandemic. he intentionally neutered the response of the federal government so that he could point the finger at blue state governors. there are literal studies pointing to the number of deaths his misinformation caused. every single one of these things is simple fact. these speak to a depraved indifference to human life, and the bottom line is that he is a mass murdering psychopath, full stop. 

5 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

See - this...is insane.

Wait...we have exactly the same numbers we would have if we did everything perfect but Cuomo effed up and cost more lives than we otherwise would have.

It can’t be one or the other...if our response was “perfect” then Cuomo’s response was likewise “perfect”.

2 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

See - this...is insane.

Speak for yourself I'd certainly be holding it against him if he were running.

I wouldn't call it murder but hesitation in the face of political calculation that killed 1 American civilian and 3 service persons was a huge narrative for alot of people four years ago who now suddenly want to apply nuance and understanding is just so unbelievably sh*tty to me

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Wait...we have exactly the same numbers we would have if we did everything perfect but Cuomo effed up and cost more lives than we otherwise would have.

It can’t be one or the other...if our response was “perfect” then Cuomo’s response was likewise “perfect”.

I never said it was perfect. I showed you what Birx said. 🙄

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

I wouldn't call it murder but hesitation in the face of political calculation that killed 1 American civilian and 3 service persons was a huge narrative for alot of people four years ago who now suddenly want to apply nuance and understanding is just so unbelievably sh*tty to me

Trump admitted on tape that he knew it was deadlier than the flu and yet went around for months saying the opposite in public.  He admitted on tape that he played down the seriousness of it.  That’s the equivalent of negligent homicide, at best.   

(And no, I’m not saying Trump could be charged with that crime.)

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Because a virus and leaving an ambassador to die and lying about the cause...they are completely the same.

Just now, marla_mulder said:

Because a virus and leaving an ambassador to die and lying about the cause...they are completely the same.

9 investigations by republicans... 9... would 10 have found the smoking gun?

remember I didn’t vote for Hilary in the last election.  Don’t feel bad about it 1 bit 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/30/us/politics/trump-coronavirus-misinformation.html

Study Finds ‘Single Largest Driver’ of Coronavirus Misinformation: Trump

Cornell University researchers analyzing 38 million English-language articles about the pandemic found that President Trump was the largest driver of the “infodemic.”

this was mass murder.

3 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Theyre pretty similar yeah if your not in the buisness of covering up our goverments response cause this is an election year

5 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

I never said it was perfect. I showed you what Birx said. 🙄

24 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

I posted the numbers, 200k, for if we did everything "perfectly."

No blame for Trump, who is on tape admitting he knew it was more serious than he was telling the public.  But all the blame for Cuomo. 

I don’t think Cuomo was having rallies with thousands of people packed indoors without masks or social distancing.  I don’t think Cuomo was having state legislators crowd surfing at those rallies.  Trump right now is still holding those rallies and they are tracing outbreaks in several states back to them.  That’s not Cuomo.  That’s the guy who you said did everything “perfectly”.  

t1larg.cainup.gi.jpg

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Trump has downplayed the virus since the pandemic began. This is just a fact. I know his supporters want to see this as some Churchillian tactic of keeping the public calm but I honestly can't help or argue with that level of delusion

He’s literally on tape saying he likes to down play the seriousness of it.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Trump admitted on tape that he knew it was deadlier than the flu and yet went around for months saying the opposite in public.  He admitted on tape that he played down the seriousness of it.  That’s the equivalent of negligent homicide, at best.   

(And no, I’m not saying Trump could be charged with that crime.)

Oh, good grief. Did you see the freak out from people when the President tried to be reassuring?? There were shortages everywhere. Yeah, what we really needed was for the President to tell everyone that it was hopeless and we were all going to die. 

I honestly just don't get where some of you come from. A lot of you want us to just shut down everything and stay in some perpetual state of lockdown and fear. I have several risk factors, including asthma, heart issues, and an immune disorder. I try to be cautious, but I'm not going to stop living and enjoying my life. And if I catch it, I sure as **** won't be blaming it on someone else.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/did-trump-kushner-ignore-blue-state-covid-19-testing-deaths-ncna1235707

Most troubling of all, perhaps, was a sentiment the expert said a member of Kushner's team expressed: that because the virus had hit blue states hardest, a national plan was unnecessary and would not make sense politically. "The political folks believed that because it was going to be relegated to Democratic states, that they could blame those governors, and that would be an effective political strategy," said the expert.

this. was. mass. murder.