• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, MoeBiden said:

@Corn Pop I just seen 12 million people are behind on mortgage or rent.  You mentioned a few weeks ago that things will get worse.  Where do you see the economy going, or better yet, what do you see possibly happening?  I see no reason to expect a best case scenario unless Trump wins TBH.

Without stimulus things are going to get ugly.

Restaurants that have been barely able to survive thanks to outdoor dining won't have that option in the North.

All the states that need money to fill the budget gaps will continue to lay people off and it's not just the Democratic states/cities that have this problem.  For example how are the people that clear the roads going to get paid? That's a big deal in places like Wyoming, Montana, the Dakotas, etc. 

White collar jobs are also beginning to disappear

In the last few days, ExxonMobil, Chevron (CVX), Charles Schwab and Raytheon have announced plans to cut thousands of white-collar jobs. That's on top of major layoffs already announced or reported in the press at Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs, Salesforce (CRM), Allstate (ALL) and CNN owner WarnerMedia.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/30/business/jobs-white-collar-layoffs/index.html 

Charles Schwab and ******* Goldman Sachs are laying people off. That's a red flag.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Joe Biden certainly can trip over his own tongue.  That’s a funny video.

This one, on the other hand, is less funny and more in the realm of disgusting and deadly...

It's deadly to state that most people will survive having the virus? I have several family members and friends who have had it - some older and some with higher risk factors - thankfully,  they survived. 

We are nowhere near the 2.2 million deaths they projected in March.

There are plenty of folks dying from complications from lockdowns - mental aspects as well as people who have forgone their usual checkups and developed cancer and other diseases. My mom has been in and out of hospitals since July and had 2 major surgeries and a heart attack. I've seen first hand how patients and their families are treated in some of these hospitals. I saw first hand how my mom wanted to give up because she was forced to be alone through traumatic blood loss and almost dying. I won't be preached to about the virus or how people are evil who recognize we have to be able to continue to live our lives when this virus has a 99% survival rate....especially not in response to a Joe Biden video that I thought was funny.

4 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

It's deadly to state that most people will survive having the virus? I have several family members and friends who have had it - some older and some with higher risk factors - thankfully,  they survived. 

It was 60,000 deaths predicted in March.

Then it was 120,000 deaths predicted.

We are now at over 200,000 deaths.

**** Trump. I'm voting his *** out of office. **** Republicans.

1 minute ago, Sn4ttBack said:

It was 60,000 deaths predicted in March.

Then it was 120,000 deaths predicted.

We are now at over 200,000 deaths.

**** Trump. I'm voting his *** out of office. **** Republicans.

No, 2.2 million was being circulated. Birx said in March that if we did EVERYTHING perfectly, we'd still lose 200k ppl.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dr-deborah-birx-predicts-200-000-deaths-if-we-do-n1171876

Just now, marla_mulder said:

No, 2.2 million was being circulated. Birx said in March that if we did EVERYTHING perfectly, we'd still lose 200k ppl.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dr-deborah-birx-predicts-200-000-deaths-if-we-do-n1171876

The White House coronavirus response coordinator said Monday that she is "very worried about every city in the United States" and projects 100,000 to 200,000 American deaths as a best case scenario.

That's not "200,000"

That's not 2.2 million.

That's 100,000 to 200,000

And WE ARE ALREADY OVER 200,000

And you are trying to make excuses and say anything between 200,000 and 2.2 million is a "WIN"

Nah

Bye Trump

2 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Oh, and this board is full of "grown" men who act like they were mean girls in another life...maybe even this one. 

Lol, if not for the dates on the posts and exchanging a crooked hag for a senile potato, this thread may as well be an archive from 2016. Same players, same proclamations. 

1 minute ago, Sn4ttBack said:

2.2 million deaths my ******* ***

Listen to this lady

Get a load

There was never 2.2 million deaths PREDICTED

it was the worst case scenario not a PREDICTION

This lady over here trying to rewrite history

My ***!

Multiple outlets reported it at the time...but sure, I'm lying. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/03/16/us/coronavirus-fatality-rate-white-house.amp.html%3f0p19G=6214

Sweeping new federal recommendations announced on Monday for Americans to sharply limit their activities appeared to draw on a dire scientific report warning that, without action by the government and individuals to slow the spread of coronavirus and suppress new cases, 2.2 million people in the United States could die.

Just now, marla_mulder said:

Multiple outlets reported it at the time...but sure, I'm lying. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/03/16/us/coronavirus-fatality-rate-white-house.amp.html%3f0p19G=6214

Sweeping new federal recommendations announced on Monday for Americans to sharply limit their activities appeared to draw on a dire scientific report warning that, without action by the government and individuals to slow the spread of coronavirus and suppress new cases, 2.2 million people in the United States could die.

That's not a prediction, so are you lying now?

That's a "warning"

Do you even realize there's a distinction between a "prediction" and a "warning" ?

Wow it's like taking a dictionary and chucking it in a meat grinder and just randomly assigning definitions to the chunks that come out

10 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

It is interesting.....there are indeed millions big people behind on mortgages but yet mortgage companies are hiring like crazy..... I get so so many emails and calls a day for places in desperate need for qualified mortgage folks......you have to wonder when that crashes.

Is there still a difference between the companies that create the mortgages and the ones that end up collecting on them?

I remember that the company I paid my mortgage to changed like 10 times when I lived in Az.

Hopefully people aren't as overleveraged now as they were 12 years ago. 

27 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

There are plenty of folks dying from complications from lockdowns - mental aspects as well as people who have forgone their usual checkups and developed cancer and other diseases. My mom has been in and out of hospitals since July and had 2 major surgeries and a heart attack. I've seen first hand how patients and their families are treated in some of these hospitals. I saw first hand how my mom wanted to give up because she was forced to be alone through traumatic blood loss and almost dying. I won't be preached to about the virus or how people are evil who recognize we have to be able to continue to live our lives when this virus has a 99% survival rate....especially not in response to a Joe Biden video that I thought was funny.

“Yeah, but look at how bad it would have been if we had done nothing” is a very low bar when it comes to hundreds of thousands of dead Americans.  We’re America.  I’d like to think we’re capable of doing better than worst in the world in deaths.  

And sorry but humor tends to fall flat when a thousand people are dying every day and the President’s son is out there saying it’s “nothing”.  

12 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Is there still a difference between the companies that create the mortgages and the ones that end up collecting on them?

I remember that the company I paid my mortgage to changed like 10 times when I lived in Az.

Hopefully people aren't as overleveraged now as they were 12 years ago. 

Oh yeah...you have the ones who just originate and that is it and then you have the ones who originate and service.

Companies that service the loans are the ones who are built to withstand a crash.

My compo has purchased like 3 lenders since I started in may and the main point was to get the servicing of the loans.

Not only do they get a monthly source of income but they also grew potential in house refi pool by a few hundred thousand.