• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Serge said:

All it takes is one inflamed persecution complex to ruin the fun for everyone 

Honestly things have been pretty chill lately,  even leftists vs liberals doesn't nearly reach the ol " baby killer"  debates we all cut our teeth on in yesteryear so I'm wondering if we didn't just exceed our page quota again. 

25 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

Kind of a shame that I can't pull up the post where I predicted everything that has happened perfectly.

We need to nominate someone to be the board historian and screen shot particularly significant moments in ABF history and ensure that they are saved for remembrance.

I mean it is one thing to hear tales of guys getting cucked by a handy capable person or to see a complete and total rebuttal to exaggerated claims of mountain survival to white peoples never ending quest to acquire Wakanda in the race draft or black peoples never ending quest to get Diamond and Silk off of their books.....To the a well respected lawyer/bat hunter armed with only a pink bb gun and a smile.......which oddly enough was not the most interesting thing posted that week.

It is another thing to see the visual evidence.

There are so many moments that have been either lost forever or buried so deep that Indiana Jones says F that.

13 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

We need to nominate someone to be the board historian and screen shot particularly significant moments in ABF history and ensure that they are saved for remembrance.

I mean it is one thing to hear tales of guys getting cucked by a handy capable person or to see a complete and total rebuttal to exaggerated claims of mountain survival to white peoples never ending quest to acquire Wakanda in the race draft or black peoples never ending quest to get Diamond and Silk off of their books.....To the a well respected lawyer/bat hunter armed with only a pink bb gun and a smile.......which oddly enough was not the most interesting thing posted that week.

It is another thing to see the visual evidence.

There are so many moments that have been either lost forever or buried so deep that Indiana Jones says F that.

I had so many favorite tweets and gifs cataloged by memory around key words i know i could  board search instead of ever bookmarking them :(