The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I am shocked they are carrying on this Biden canard. If they were smart they would move forward with my original Biden prediction (minus the caveat) and get him to step down, but they did the exact opposite with help from Obama, and colluded against Bern with the help of the other candidates. Biden is probably more flawed than Hillary, and that is saying a lot. 

Yeah you must be shocked, you thought he would drop out on his own by spring lol. I guess you have a higher opinion of Democrat voters than most of us in here.

Biden is definitely more flawed than Hillary though. He hasn't and won't campaign well and he won't shine on a stage against Trump. He is an objectively terrible candidate for any public office at this point. Absolute worst candidate for anyone who actually cares about advancing a progressive platform in any meaningful way. He would probably do more damage to the country's willingness to adopt progressive policies than anything else.

I'm fully expecting voter turnout to be significantly lower this November than it was in 2016. There is zero excitement for Biden and it's only going to get worse.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Carter said:

Yeah you must be shocked, you thought he would drop out on his own by spring lol. I guess you have a higher opinion of Democrat voters than most of us in here.

Biden is definitely more flawed than Hillary though. He hasn't and won't campaign well and he won't shine on a stage against Trump. He is an objectively terrible candidate for any public office at this point. Absolute worst candidate for anyone who actually cares about advancing a progressive platform in any meaningful way. He would probably do more damage to the country's willingness to adopt progressive policies than anything else.

I'm fully expecting voter turnout to be significantly lower this November than it was in 2016. There is zero excitement for Biden and it's only going to get worse.

I would say disappointment more than higher opinion. They are willing to settle, and after winning the House (where they got nothing for their generosity) they should've been extremely disappointed in who they helped select, but it appears to be the opposite. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Whites are wild’n out nowadays 

The sad thing here is some people wouldn’t be able to admit that if people who looked like me or were not white behaved like this, they wouldn’t call them all kinds of inhuman names.  They don’t see how different America is for non-white people. 

55 minutes ago, lostone said:

The sad thing here is some people wouldn’t be able to admit that if people who looked like me or were not white behaved like this, they wouldn’t call them all kinds of inhuman names.  They don’t see how different America is for non-white people. 

I imagine the Venn diagram of these protestors and people who hate Kaep is just a circle.