• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

Does anyone have any save points back in 2019?  If you wouldn’t mind, could you reset the console and load the save point?  Also make sure we don’t get here while you’re at it

If I did, I would have used it when liberals bragged about 20 million people watching the first day of the impeachment testimony.

4 hours ago, lostone said:

Republicans going further left than dems... WTF

Dems have been advocating for Hazard pay for a while now.. 

Democrats seek hazard pay for health workers amid pandemic

Congressional Democrats are trying to add $13 per hour hazard payments for frontline health care workers up to a total of $25,000 in the next coronavirus relief package, along with $15,000 incentives for people who join the medical workforce surge during the pandemic.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/09/democrats-seek-hazard-pay-for-health-workers-amid-pandemic-176652

34 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Curious as to what goes on these pulled pork tacos. 

For mine I actually like to cook my pork in this big clay roaster that the MIL gave me.

I put it on the cool side of the grill and line it with banana leaves and season the pork with a slurry of achiote paste, salt, pepper,finely  minced garlic, orange juice/ zest and lime juice /zest.

Then I just let that cook for about 4-5 hours.

It is stupid good

To be fair Trump never said to ingest bleach.....but he was clearly ignorant on the subject and acted like he was coming up with some big new idea...he was not.

So yeah people have taken him a bit out of context....but honestly with the way the Republicans spent 8 years taking EVERYTHING Obama said out of context and misconstruing  everything he said. ....they can all go pluck themselves.

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

To be fair Trump never said to ingest bleach.....but he was clearly ignorant on the subject and acted like he was coming up with some big new idea...he was not.

So yeah people have taken him a bit out of context....but honestly with the way the Republicans spent 8 years taking EVERYTHING Obama said out of context and misconstruing  everything he said. ....they can all go pluck themselves.

There was no context. He said that there were plans to study using antiseptic and UV light "injected" inside the body. He was musing out loud but took it further by lying about it being a viable concept that was being researched by top doctors. It was neither. He was the only one who thought that it should be considered because it was the height of idiocy. Well, it was until fools decided that since he was a very stable genius, he knew more than they and decided to self-medicate.

Whether we like or not, he's president and his influence is significant with a lot of folks. He clearly knows that. If he can blow his dog whistles and mobilize his stans against his perceived enemies, he can be blamed when things he says or does have consequences. His saying that he has no responsibility does no make him right.

Showed this and the Huntington Beach clip from yesterday to some European friends I have and they said it’s genuinely sad to see what the US has become.

The 2nd wave of infections is totally going to kill football season, isn’t it. :(