• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Serge said:

God I hate American politics. This is worse than a dystopia. Everything looks the same as it did before it went this far.

What, you’re not excited about the impending war in the Republican Party between Cotton/psycho Seal and Trump’s large adult children while democrats continue trying to means test people and trot out increasingly scandal ridden nominees? 

21 minutes ago, Serge said:

God I hate American politics. This is worse than a dystopia. Everything looks the same as it did before it went this far.

The system is broken and has been for a long time but the people in power prefer it that way.

Imagine a system where there were more than 2 parties..... where everyone could vote and their vote would count...  elections were decided by the popular vote.... what would that look like....

10 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

What, you’re not excited about the impending war in the Republican Party between Cotton/psycho Seal and Trump’s large adult children while democrats continue trying to means test people and trot out increasingly scandal ridden nominees? 

I'm only looking forward to dril's political tweets

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

That dude is the poster child of why we should tax billionaires out of existence. 

Err, well, behind Zuckerberg at least. 

I see no reason whatsoever for billionaires to exist. The fact that there are 540 American billionaires with a combined net worth of more than the entire CARES Act relief package is amazing.

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

One can only hope his scam companies are about to go under.

I’m just disappointed he wasn’t clowned more for that fake blunt hit on Rogan. He didn’t even inhale. And his stock went down anyway. May as well have gotten high, **** it!

4 hours ago, JDaveG said:

During the Kavanaugh circus it was quite fashionable to say “I think Clinton should have resigned too.” 

I don't really recall this sentiment. Mind refreshing my memory? Do you mean Bill Clinton should have resigned because of the accusations against him?