The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

11 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Going to spend the next few months trying to figure out if red or blue MAGA is worse.

Saying Chris Hayes is going to cost the Dems for reporting an actual news story (rare I know for MSNBC) that may or may not cost the Dems the election is rich.  It only costs them the election if it is true, what are they worried about? That's not even counting his billion dollar Ukraine bribe (on tape) that Trump will bring up "if he has too" keeping that ace in his sleeve.

38 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Every time Biden speaks he should just say the opposite of what he is thinking. He''d be right 95% time. That's free advice from WFW, Biden campaign. 

At least you figured out a way for Biden. You need to be concerned about Trump. He says what he is thinking, changes it in the same conversation and then says something no where near what he just changed his mind on. Good luck with this. 

4 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

At least you figured out a way for Biden. You need to be concerned about Trump. He says what he is thinking, changes it in the same conversation and then says something no where near what he just changed his mind on. Good luck with this. 

Thanks for the props...and I'm not worried. Will Joe Drop out due to mounting pressure and the Dems backdoor Hillary to the forefront? 

Mika is a god awful interviewer.  

“Why not make the papers at the University of Delaware public?”

Biden gives explanation that there are no personnel records there and the information in those papers is classified in some cases.

”Okay, so why not make them public?”

Biden explains the same thing again.

”Okay, so why not allow for a search of Tara Reade’s name in those papers?”

Biden explains again that personnel records wouldn’t be there.

”For Tara Reade?’

Biden: Huh?  I don’t know what point you’re making.

”Tara Reade’s name.”

Biden:  What?

”Just her name...allow a search of her name. Why not do that?”

Biden:  Because there are no personnel records there nor would there be any information about her in those papers.  And who would do the search?

:awkward pause:  “The University of Delaware?”

Another explanation by Biden.

”Why not her name?”

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Mika is a god awful interviewer.  

“Why not make the papers at the University of Delaware public?”

Biden gives explanation that there are no personnel records there and the information in those papers is classified in some cases.

”Okay, so why not make them public?”

Biden explains the same thing again.

”Okay, so why not allow for a search of Tara Reade’s name in those papers?”

Biden explains again that personnel records wouldn’t be there.

”For Tara Reade?’

Biden: Huh?  I don’t know what point you’re making.

”Tara Reade’s name.”

Biden:  What?

”Just her name...allow a search of her name. Why not do that?”

Biden:  Because there are no personnel records there nor would there be any information about her in those papers.  And who would do the search?

:awkward pause:  “The University of Delaware?”

Another explanation by Biden.

”Why not her name?”

The sad thing is, the elitists in this country thinks our nation is just chocked full of rubes, and will buy anything said to them. 

13 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Finally realized Dems are as bad if not worse than the GOP?  Some lightbulbs take longer to turn on than others. So what if she finally figured it out at age 46, so what!:D I mean look @Big_Dog je is an octogenarian and he still hasn't figured it out. 

I've never once had an opportunity to receive validation from someone that was also suggesting that I belong to an ideological cult. What's that like? Do you just pretend you're not reading those parts until you get through them without absorbing anything?

This is the only time I will say anything about the Biden allegations.  Mika should be embarrassed with that interview, that was TUUUUUUUURRIBLE!  I'm not a Biden apologist, he wasn't even my second, third, or fourth democratic candidate (being honest, dude is slipping mentally), ****, I would have voted for Bernie in Maryland if given a chance (I wasn't), but I'll be honest, I thought I heard him (Biden) say several times during the interview to investigate her alligation(s) against him, but he was sure there was nothing there, plus he said that her allegation wouldn't be in the files at U of D, but in whatever Senate files he was asking to be released.  I don't know, but follow it up and let the chips fall where they may, seems fair to me.

1 minute ago, Serge said:

I've never once had an opportunity to receive validation from someone that was also suggesting that I belong to an ideological cult. What's that like? Do you just pretend you're not reading those parts until you get through them without absorbing anything?

Ask Rose, as I have voted many times across party lines. Or are you referring to yourself? 

1 minute ago, Serge said:

"Look, this person who thinks I am sub-human filth thinks the Democrats are bad.  I told you!".