The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Harrison Ford under FAA investigation after making error on California runway for the important purpose to "maintain currency and proficiency of the aircraft" mmm hmmm. 

I thought everyone in California was under a stay at home order. Oh...I forgot, if you’re an actor or say a former President that needs to get a round of golf in those pesky orders don’t apply, only to the little people.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Probably not wrong, although it just follows the same path of 2016 with people voting for someone they hate to spite someone they hate even more.

Honestly though I think the party that responds to Trump beating Hillary by throwing tantrums daily and giving us a mentally deteriorated ****head like Joe Biden deserves to lose to him twice. The most outrage about Amash running 3rd party coming from the Democrats only highlights how worthless they are as a national party.

12 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Well this is not great at all 

It didn't pass the smell test then and this corroborates that. Many people were just on the get Trump train and this was part of the RC hoax nonsense to build a case that was never there. I just happened to be ahead of the curve where most on here weren't. 

Herridge is a credit to her profession. Cannot say that about many of them anymore. 

46 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

So back to this.....

This just looks like cops being cops to me. And the only reason they questioned whether or not being a cop was the right way to go was because of his position. 

This is the reason any lawyer worth his salt will tell you not to talk to even a beat cop off the street.

I mean on the one hand it at least shows them being dirty and underhanded even with a rich white dude who lawyered up, but the main issue is the “storm is coming/deep state coup” etc . . . folks now have a Walmart semi trailer full of leftover red meat to jump on. I honestly can’t believe goreadup and/or vicious hasn’t popped in yet to gloat. 

Trump is also going to use it to pardon everybody. 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I mean on the one hand it at least shows them being dirty and underhanded even with a rich white dude who lawyered up, but the main issue is the “storm is coming/deep state coup” etc . . . folks now have a Walmart semi trailer full of leftover red meat to jump on. I honestly can’t believe goreadup and/or vicious hasn’t popped in yet to gloat. 

Trump is also going to use it to pardon everybody. 

You don't have to gloat when you were right all along. What should be said is there are some apologies in order from some people on here towards other's who were called cray...is all I'm sayin'

Some people are just not big enough for that. I don't expect anyone to "give props" to us, I mean I've eaten my share of crow on here for other things I was wrong about, but the acknowledgements are few and far between from some of our left brethren on here...I refrained from Lemmings this time

Although many times @Big_Dog has acknowledged me for being right, but he's used to that.