The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

2 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

My great nephew could be coming tonight fellas.

Everybody, and I mean everybody, is gonna remember the year little man was born. I feel sorry for little man one day when he displays his ID and the cashier starts off talking about I remember 2020.......

Still got eight months of it left, too.

1 minute ago, Jpizzle said:

Everybody, and I mean everybody, is gonna remember the year little man was born. I feel sorry for little man one day when he displays his ID and the cashier starts off talking about I remember 2020.......

I had a second cousin born a month early today. He was over 7 lbs even though he was a month premature. He’s in the NICU with breathing trouble though. 

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

Listening to folks not from Atlanta in absolute fear of our clusterf***k traffic always makes me feel just a little more hardcore like I was born in and adpated to a heIIscaped worzone or some **** :ninja:

So my 16 year old is going to do this. Road test will be through Barbers. Scary. 

50 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

Sounding like a false alarm so far 

47 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I had a second cousin born a month early today. He was over 7 lbs even though he was a month premature. He’s in the NICU with breathing trouble though. 

Hope little man is doing better here soon.

So I remember the night my niece was born perfectly. I was 12, my little brother was 9 or so, and it was a school night. After a few hours in the waiting room dealing with us my mom gave us free reign. 

We had so much fun that night but my most favoritest memory (Besides the niece being born) was me and my little brother flipping off all the other dumb kids riding by in their buses on the way to school that next morning.

If this goes down the way it's expected to and me and the family spend hours in the parking lot because of "Everything that is going on right now" ,me and the kids are totally exploring the woods behind the hospital and the devil on my shoulder is telling me to take em up front and maybe flip one car off. Just complete the circle kinda thing.

Can’t wait for the strong barrel chested MAN libertarian president to step in and put his foot down and use the federal government to puts this tyrant in his place. As you know that as a libertarian there is nothing I’d like to see more than federal government exerting it’s gawd given Ritchie to put the screws to the states. Who do they think they are

9 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Cities and towns have been opening up in Texas while he had a statewide order to shelter in place anyway. Texas is pretty decentralized. I mentioned recently how I received a work email explicitly stating that my city is reopening because the state’s ability to enforce stay at home orders is questionable.

Aside from that fact, I don’t think one answer fits the entire country or even an entire state and I don’t want the federal government to have any power over state and local governments to do as they see fit. There is an excessive amount of misinformation, sensational bs and tribalism driving this whole thing in the US and it’s ******* embarrassing.

The incredible outrage pouring out toward Justin Amash *from the left* is hilarious to me. I thought most liberals were convinced Biden is a shoe in to beat Trump lol

Seems to me he would take away more votes from Trump than Biden, but what do I know. Maybe the terrible ****lib Resist!ers realize Biden actually is garbage and they’re fully aware but can’t admit how likely it is he could lose.

11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Wasn't Doc Holliday a (Dentist, and a barber) and from Georgia?  Something makes sense in this somehow someway.  It must be a Georgia thing.

You know your history. He was from Ga and did practice dentistry. Too bad you're not as sharp with politics. ;)

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

lol

And speaking of Kentucky (Mitch McConnell's state) His suggestion that states file for bankruptcy would kill all retirement income for retired state employees. Get these morons out of Washington DC.

12 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

And speaking of Kentucky (Mitch McConnell's state) His suggestion that states file for bankruptcy would kill all retirement income for retired state employees. Get these morons out of Washington DC.

What does WFW always say? TERM LIMITS...START LISTENING PEOPLE

12 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Well this is not great at all 

So back to this.....

This just looks like cops being cops to me. And the only reason they questioned whether or not being a cop was the right way to go was because of his position. 

This is the reason any lawyer worth his salt will tell you not to talk to even a beat cop off the street.