The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

10 hours ago, The Monarch said:

Did either of them die from the bleach or Coronavirus? Because if not, I'm gonna count that as a pretty big win for Trump's theory.

Contrary to popular belief, what doesn't kill you doesn't necessarily make you stronger.

11 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Listening to folks not from Atlanta in absolute fear of our clusterf***k traffic always makes me feel just a little more hardcore like I was born in and adpated to a worzone or some **** :ninja:

It's pretty cool that I'm less afraid of piloting the streets of Atlanta than Starlord who most likely never drove himself anyway. 

But still, I would appreciate it if my state would stop trying to out-florida Florida 

15 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

It's pretty cool that I'm less afraid of piloting the streets of Atlanta than Starlord who most likely never drove himself anyway. 

But still, I would rather my state stop trying to out-florida Florida 

giphy.gif

Although if I'm being completely honest....I only did a little driving in highschool and didn't even have a car till my freshman year at Southern so I am very much a child of South Georgia when it comes to how I learnt to drive :ninja:

You show me a major road in Statesboro or Savanah I'll probably tell you about a really dumb easily avoided near death experience

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We just need to start rich shaming everyone say over what ($10 million) and make them give up their wealth, forcibly if necessary, whether they earned it or not. That seems fair, right? 

Yes, absolutely. Glad you’re on board.