The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

Oh Jesus there is no hope...

”Maybe I’m immune...”

You are still infected dumb***! You are still contagious! The mask doesn’t protect you IT PROTECTS OTHER PEOPLE!

Everyone involved in your little snuff films need to quarantine now because you’ve put their lives at risk!

Somebody please go tell him how people have been reinfected...

19 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

I mean.......that's not a healthy guy. Something ain't right. I've made faces and winced and breathed like that before and it wasn't because I was feeling great.

The first one after taking the mask off....been there myself. The wincing well after though...

Dude might have pneumonia. Don't think that's too conspiratorial either.

Just now, Jdrizzle said:

I mean.......you understand it's not going to though.....right?

I mean I hope the Falcons win the Super Bowl this year.......buuuuttttttttt

Anything after a but in that statement doesn't change that I hope it changes him.

2 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Dude might have pneumonia. Don't think that's too conspiratorial either.

Something is clearly wrong with his breathing and he is definitely in discomfort. My mom has COPD and if she ever acts like that I'm gonna make her hard-headed *** sit down and ask her what she thinks she's doing. What's wrong.

7 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Oh Jesus there is no hope...

”Maybe I’m immune...”

You are still infected dumb***! You are still contagious! The mask doesn’t protect you IT PROTECTS OTHER PEOPLE!

Everyone involved in your little snuff films need to quarantine now because you’ve put their lives at risk!

Somebody please go tell him how people have been reinfected...

Maybe Chris Christie can.... Well Maybe KellyAnne can.... how the press secretary can.... How about Melania can tell... 

Well d@mn, I am running out of folks!!!

1 minute ago, lostone said:

I don’t like sharing independent UK, but I can smell the GOP talking about Biden fears trump over this

True but with this one they can turn it into Trumps reckless behavior,

And it also assumes Trump makes it to next week with no setbacks.

If I were Biden’s camp I say there’s no way we put Biden in the same room as the Contagion in Chief.