Jump to content

The Joe Biden Presidency Thread


Mr. Hoopah!
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Add two more to the list. Although I have suspicions they drank the bleach after the Falcons went off the men's draft boards and selected AJ Terrell in round one of last week's draft.

 

 

Two Darwin award winners. Oh, there alive? Darwin needs to adjust his theory then. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love how Abrams says the exact opposite of the truth — there was an investigation into Biden and a rush to stop investigation of Kavanaugh. 

The “investigation” she references is the NYT puff pieces and in Kavanaugh’s case, well, applying the same standard any moron can see the difference. 

If she wants to pretend this is about avoiding an FBI investigation into Kavanaugh, one must wonder why she doesn’t want the same with regard to Biden. 

I mean, not really. We know. She knows. She knows we know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I honestly think this kind of sunshine is healthy for our politics. The Biden allegations scrape the thin veneer of concern for women right off the press, the Democratic Party, “women’s organizations,” etc. 

I think everyone knew it all along. But some folks like to pretend, and those folks look like **** fools right now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A big watershed moment in pro wrestling was when Vince McMahon admitted in open court that it was predetermined and not an athletic competition. Everyone already knew that, but hearing the most powerful person in the industry admit it publicly changed everything. 

I think we're getting close to that same point in politics. We all know it's a show and the two parties are largely owned by the same corporate entities, but we still watch it and sometimes pretend that there's a real struggle of ideologies going on. But there really isn't. The owners get what they want either way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

A big watershed moment in pro wrestling was when Vince McMahon admitted in open court that it was predetermined and not an athletic competition. Everyone already knew that, but hearing the most powerful person in the industry admit it publicly changed everything. 

I think we're getting close to that same point in politics. We all know it's a show and the two parties are largely owned by the same corporate entities, but we still watch it and sometimes pretend that there's a real struggle of ideologies going on. But there really isn't. The owners get what they want either way. 

Man. This is solid. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

a3e63648c2db760af344e99aaa813154.gif

I can definitely see this happening here.

If the 1% keep getting richer, if politicians keep playing this us vs. them card while passing no long-lasting legislation to help the other 99%, citizens regardless of party affiliation start losing the two jobs they are being forced to work in order to make ends meet, we could actually see this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...