The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

5 minutes ago, Neki Ecko said:

But if they didn't say anything, then the media is going to portray them as uncaring ******** who didnt have the gall to "send their best wishes to him" even know that he will have the best of everything.  It was a being between a "rock and a hard place". 

Lol they get demonized for literally killing babies and hating the military, and that's just the standard ones who don't belleve in QAnon conspiracies. No one would actually give a ****, that's what these out of touch virtue signaling dorks are missing. 

3 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Lol they get demonized for literally killing babies and hating the military, and that's just the standard ones who don't belleve in QAnon conspiracies. No one would actually give a ****, that's what these out of touch virtue signaling dorks are missing. 

I mean, it’s the decent thing to do plus it keeps the story focused directly on Trump and covid.  Politically, it’s a winning strategy for them.  This story is horrible enough for Trump politically.  Why do anything to distract from that?

55 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

You want sympathy? @Mr. Hoopah! hasn’t even changed the thread title yet. All class, that one.

As Major Payne would say... that is located between $hit and Syphilis! 

No way can you literally talk about killing people and then expect them to give a &uck! 

Sorry it don’t work that way!

10 minutes ago, Corn Tooth said:

Mike Pence has a much better chance of beating Biden than Trump, IMO.

You would think so, but I’m not sure if the Trump’ettes would love him as much so that is a segment that is In jeopardy.

If you don’t believe it Moscow Mitch would have been ditched this clown LONG AGO if it was that easy. He is all about calculating votes.

So how awful was it for y’all to watch Trump give that statement from WH before he left for Walter Reed? He was not coughing, sneezing, congested, or falling over from fatigue. Too bad for you guys that thought he wasn’t even going to be able to walk from the WH to Air Force One.

I have a question for all of you, y’all want to dance around joyfully blaming Trump for his COVID diagnosis. You say he gets what he deserves.

Does that mean if an obese person gets COVID that same rationale applies? I mean if they didn’t let themselves get in that condition they wouldn’t have gotten Covid.

What about Type 2 diabetics? Most cases are brought on by unhealthy lifestyles of lack of physical activity and diet. It is their fault, or as you guys say Karma, if they get Covid?

1 minute ago, BamaBirdLady said:

So how awful was it for y’all to watch Trump give that statement from WH before he left for Walter Reed? He was not coughing, sneezing, congested, or falling over from fatigue. Too bad for you guys that thought he wasn’t even going to be able to walk from the WH to Air Force One.

I have a question for all of you, y’all want to dance around joyfully blaming Trump for his COVID diagnosis. You say he gets what he deserves.

Does that mean if an obese person gets COVID that same rationale applies? I mean if they didn’t let themselves get in that condition they wouldn’t have gotten Covid.

What about Type 2 diabetics? Most cases are brought on by unhealthy lifestyles of lack of physical activity and diet. It is their fault, or as you guys say Karma, if they get Covid?

Interesting take

6 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

If that person is the leader of the free world who plays down a virus, is on tape saying he's playing down the virus, saying that he's not afraid of getting the virus, making fun of people getting near folks who have the virus, holding rallies and removing social distancing signs, and going out and holding fundraisers after he knows he's been exposed.....

Yeah......no sympathy.

What part do you not understand?

6 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

OK Boomer

7 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

If that person is the leader of the free world who plays down a virus, is on tape saying he's playing down the virus, saying that he's not afraid of getting the virus, making fun of people getting near folks who have the virus, holding rallies and removing social distancing signs, and going out and holding fundraisers after he knows he's been exposed.....

Yeah......no sympathy.

What part do you not understand?

No answer to my question