Jump to content

The Joe Biden Presidency Thread


Mr. Hoopah!
 Share

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

IF he starts down that road, he is going to have it bad between his poor health, weight and age!

Hopefully, they got it early.

It will take at least a week before any after -the - fact problems are detected and he may not have any. The range of issues are all over the board depending on the individual as we have learned so stay tuned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Carter said:

Weren't some of Trump's nuthuggers claiming that Wallace kept repeatedly interrupting Trump during the debate? I'm sure they will love this. 😆

Not to quibble, but...

“If there is one lesson from today it’s here is the president of the United States who lives in the biggest bubble that exists on the planet and he got it through no fault of his own,” he continued. 

^^^Actually, it was entirely Trump’s fault that he caught covid.  Like 100% his fault and was directly caused by his reckless behavior.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

It will take at least a week before any after -the - fact problems are detected and he may not have any. The range of issues are all over the board depending on the individual as we have learned so stay tuned.

Yepper, and since we all know this man is already in questionable health, this is not good for him at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

^^^Actually, it was entirely Trump’s fault that he caught covid.  Like 100% his fault and was directly caused by his reckless behavior.

In no way do I feel one once of sorry for this “man”, even though I pray he recovers.

But at the end of the day he did this to himself. 
 

AND TO ABOUT SIX MILLION AND COUNTING OTHER FOLKS UNNECESSARILY!!!! :angry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Not to quibble, but...

“If there is one lesson from today it’s here is the president of the United States who lives in the biggest bubble that exists on the planet and he got it through no fault of his own,” he continued. 

^^^Actually, it was entirely Trump’s fault that he caught covid.  Like 100% his fault and was directly caused by his reckless behavior.

 

I just think you have to put a little distance there with saying where the fault lies with him catching it. It's one thing for us to talk about it on a message board, it's another for a news anchor to go on national tv and say it. Atlas having no education or formal training in the area he's speaking about is a verifiable fact and should be noted. How Trump got it is conjecture at this point. Whether Trump has downplayed it and shown piss poor leadership or not doesn't change the fact that he and everyone around him have been monitored continuously and tested frequently.

I think the larger point here is that the GOP is continuing to show they want to put some distance between themselves and the messaging coming out of the White House.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump is on an experimental drug still in clinical trials.

He must not be doing well for them to already be taking this route less than 24 hours of announcing his positive test.

Technically it's 12 hours but to be fair he most likely tested positive much earlier before he announced it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Trump is on an experimental drug still in clinical trials.

He must not be doing well for them to already be taking this route less than 24 hours of announcing his positive test.

Technically it's 12 hours but to be fair he most likely tested positive much earlier before he announced it.

I’m not challenging the claim, but wondering if you have a link for it.

Edit:  Also, he was likely infected well before he announced it.  Symptoms can take several days to appear after infection, from what I understand.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I’m not challenging the claim, but wondering if you have a link for it.

Edit:  Also, he was likely infected well before he announced it.  Symptoms can take several days to appear after infection, from what I understand.  

Saw it on CNN but found this

Trump has been administered Regeneron as a "precautionary measure"

President Trump has been administered a dose of Regeneron, according to a memorandum from the President’s physician.

“As of this afternoon the President remains fatigued but in good spirits. He’s being evaluated by a team of experts, and together we’ll be making recommendations to the President and First Lady in regards to next best steps,” the physician writes.

The memo also says first lady Melania Trump remains well with only a mild cough and headache, and the remainder of the First Family are well and tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 today.

Here's what the memo said:

"I release the following information with the Permission of President Donald J. Trump.
Following PCR-confirmation of the President’s diagnosis, as a precautionary measure he received a single 8 gram dose of Regeneron’s polyclonal antibody cocktail. He completed the infusion without incident. In addition to the polyclonal antibodies, the President has been taking zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin.
As of this afternoon the President remains fatigued but in good spirits. He’s being evaluated by a team of experts, and together we’ll be making recommendations to the President and First Lady in regards to next best steps.
First Lady Melania Trump remains well with only a mild cough and headache, and the remainder of the First Family are well and tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 today."

Regeneron is a biotechnology company whose Covid antibody drug is currently in phase 3 trials. You can read more about the trial here.

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Really?

You know Trump.  Which do you think is more likely? That OR

Trump recovers and comes out and says he's the man that beat COVID and there's nothing to worry about and this is proof that we're turning the corner and herd immunity is around the corner... and that whatever they gave him is the cure. And he's been anointed by God as the new messiah.

This thing could still go in many directions.

Sounds like a real Revelation 13:3 scenario. If Drump makes it, that could make him the Antichrist, and if he doesn't, then it has been Pence all along.:munch:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Trump is on an experimental drug still in clinical trials.

He must not be doing well for them to already be taking this route less than 24 hours of announcing his positive test.

Technically it's 12 hours but to be fair he most likely tested positive much earlier before he announced it.

It's a drug created by Regeneron, the company that created the treatment for Ebola.  There's some good info that their treatment is effective and especially helpful for people who haven't created antibodies.  The articles below along with some other information I have led me to bet about 20k work of  call options on this being the first "effect" drug to be approved.  My calls are sending thoughts and prayers.  

https://www.newschannel10.com/2020/09/09/get-your-flu-shot-amarillo-health-experts-emphasize-importance-flu-shot-prevent-covid-flu-combination/

 

https://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/san-antonio-clinical-trials-part-of-search-for-covid-19-treatment-prevention

Edited by MoeBiden
long day
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...