The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

9 minutes ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

I'm imagining Trout sitting at his table drinking coffee and reading the New York Times in the morning.  Serge walks through the room, sees the paper and loses his ****.  Trout starts telling him it's a great paper with quality journalists, which only makes Serge more upset.  Then uncle B0ner comes in and takes the paper out of Trout's hands.  He smacks Serge across the face with it.  He then lets out a wet fart, reaches back into his pants and wipes his *** with the paper.  He places the paper in front of Trout and stares at him for a solid 3 seconds.  B0ner leaves.  Following that is 12 hours of dialogue between Trout and Serge.  They don't even notice that the **** stained paper has made the room smell like a public bathroom.  They don't care.

CheapDeliriousBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

1 minute ago, Corn Pop said:

I wouldn’t mind having an internet son one day, but I don’t think anyone under 30 is ever gonna post here again.

Do you want me to go up to the main board and find you a son?  I'll list a few qualities you are looking for.  You tell me if I need to add anything.

-Knows how to roll one.  With what?  Anything.

-Can find quality twerking videos without assistance.

That's all I got so far.  Let me know what you think.

It is so sad how Reagan broke the backs of the democrats.  Literally have not recovered and have been destroyed on narrative.  Now they are about to try to play fair.  F that.  The dems have gone so far to the right that you can barely tell the difference.

and El oh El if you think rich people won’t have access to abortions.  They will still have access and laugh at the poors.  

22 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

How are you and your family doing?

Mom is pretty good. I am stuck in limbo here in Atlanta. I can’t get daily care for her, because of her COVID diagnosis, though I only need a few hours a day. I can’t begin my real quarantine until after I leave, because I’m exposed every day while caring for her. I’d like to go home and see my kids, but obviously when I leave it’ll still be a couple weeks before I can actually hug them. And even thinking about trying to work while dealing with all of this has been very difficult. Thankfully, my firm and colleagues have been very understanding so far.

But, she does not have any symptoms yet (though it could be that she did have some previously and they contributed to her event), and I have no symptoms yet, so overall I’m feeling pretty fortunate about where we are.

31 minutes ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

Do you want me to go up to the main board and find you a son?  I'll list a few qualities you are looking for.  You tell me if I need to add anything.

-Knows how to roll one.  With what?  Anything.

-Can find quality twerking videos without assistance.

That's all I got so far.  Let me know what you think.

It’s been so long, I don’t know anyone in TATF.

I have been thinking about making an Instagram model appreciation thread tho.

22 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

Mom is pretty good. I am stuck in limbo here in Atlanta. I can’t get daily care for her, because of her COVID diagnosis, though I only need a few hours a day. I can’t begin my real quarantine until after I leave, because I’m exposed every day while caring for her. I’d like to go home and see my kids, but obviously when I leave it’ll still be a couple weeks before I can actually hug them. And even thinking about trying to work while dealing with all of this has been very difficult. Thankfully, my firm and colleagues have been very understanding so far.

But, she does not have any symptoms yet (though it could be that she did have some previously and they contributed to her event), and I have no symptoms yet, so overall I’m feeling pretty fortunate about where we are.

That sounds like a ****ty situation being made the best of.

Glad to hear that things manageable at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I think it's just a case of low hanging fruit. Rich people who cheat on their taxes also hire lawyers to fight their audit. Poor people are easy wins. 

That is exactly it. The richest people have influence on how the tax code is written in the first place, and then the resources to ensure they rarely have to fully comply with it.