The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

So did the tax returns indicate anything as far as Russia, or is it just assumed that all that stuff is still hidden somewhere, or does it even matter anymore? I'm just trying to figure how much this is going to hurt him with undecided voters in the hours before it gets memory-holed

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

So did the tax returns indicate anything as far as Russia, or is it just assumed that all that stuff is still hidden somewhere, or does it even matter anymore? I'm just trying to figure how much this is going to hurt him with undecided voters in the hours before it gets memory-holed

It will make some debate zingers, but will be largely forgotten by week's end. 

7 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

One of my favorite parts of David Lynch's Mulholland Drive (2001) is when Justin Theroux's character comes home and finds his wife in bed with a guy played by Billy Ray Cyrus, who offers this gem:

mulholland-dr-03.png

Theroux could have whipped out his huge dong and beat him to death with it, but obviously Lynch had a different artistic vision for that scene.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

One of my favorite parts of David Lynch's Mulholland Drive (2001) is when Justin Theroux's character comes home and finds his wife in bed with a guy played by Billy Ray Cyrus, who offers this gem:

mulholland-dr-03.png

Theroux could have whipped out his huge dong and beat him to death with it, but obviously Lynch had a different artistic vision for that scene.

This is one of my all time favorite tweets:

I know a woman who was in a future leadership track and was let go because she didn’t pay a student loan and wasn’t approved in 1or 2 states to do trades.  That was so f’n sad.  I saw her later and she looked a bit broken, but was still moving forward.

59 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Lol. It took Parscale's big, drunken *** getting tackled for Trumpists to be suddenly up in arms about police conduct. 

Man I want to laugh but honestly this is infuriating. What kind of piece of **** tries to play the "targeted Trump supporter" victim card with everything that has happened this year involving police and Trump supporters all being the ones saying the victim deserved it.

**** these people.

27 minutes ago, Serge said:

While all of the details have not been released. There is info regarding the debts he has including including loans on Trump tower.

There is a better than good chance that atleast some of those debts are held by foreign financial institutions....including some that are probably russian.