• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Any numbnuit that puts out a Biden yard sign is lost all congnitive reason. Right now you neighbors "think" you're an idiot, why prove them right, Grampie? 

Doesn't huge debts for government employees make a person susceptible to bad influence from foriegn sources and inevitable blackmail? Asking for a friend. He must be referring to Trump's billions in loans coming due and how that issue prohibits one from getting a security clearance by law.

1 minute ago, Big_Dog said:

Doesn't huge debts for government employees make a person susceptible to bad influence from foriegn sources and inevitable blackmail? Asking for a friend. He must be referring to Trump's billions in loans coming due and how that issue prohibits one from getting a security clearance by law.

BS, you have no friends besides WFW numbnuts, and I'm not asking so there goes that theory.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

That signature Dan Quinn defense. When Blank finally fires him, he almost has to make Dirk the interim, how do you reward Morris for this?

What is really really bad about that is most of the points allowed have come in the 4th Quarter.

For 3 quarters the defense is playing well and then in the 4th it all goes to ****.

Trump added in the Hannity radio interview in 2011: "The amazing thing is that half of the country is paying nothing. Zero. And even if you don't make a lot, you should have to pay something. Just something to be a part of the game. Half of the country's paying nothing.

In his 2011 book, "Time to Get Tough," Trump cited "half of America" not paying federal income tax as a danger of increased federal spending. 

"Half of America doesn't even pay a single penny in federal income taxes," Trump wrote. "That may shock you, but it's true. That's one of the reasons soaring federal spending is so dangerous: half the country shrugs its shoulders and says, 'Who cares? It's not my money they're spending.' So the idea that the lower class is shouldering the tax burden is absurd, because the bottom half of Americans pay no federal income tax at all."

"I don't need a thank-you note from anyone," he continued. "I make lots of money and pay lots of taxes."

18 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I wasn't there, but this sure does seem like Brad's law enforcement friend talked him into surrendering and coached him to say he was suicidal so he would be taken to a hospital instead of jail.

Armed, drunk, resisting 6'7 man taken into custody without any injuries.

It's as if the cops know how to avoid killing someone if they really want to. 

Wife (12/10, well maybe 11/10 for her taste in men) says nothing about suicide, camera shuts off after he's tackled and put in cuffs but before he's taken to a hospital instead of jail.

I'm calling major bull  **** on this one. Dude has a Ford Raptor and Landrover in the driveway and is pounding Bud Lights when the cops get there. Trashy!

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Listen Squirrely Bob, I'm over at TATF trying to fix the Falcons. Ill deal with you after I fix this she-it then will talk about how Trump destroyed Biden in the debate, deal?

I’m with you on sending a message to the players and extending Quinn. Let’s keep hashtag Quinning!

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Lol. It took Parscale's big, drunken *** getting tackled for Trumpists to be suddenly up in arms about police conduct. 

What’s good for the goose is good for the cracker. Also I like the Napoleon dunamiteesque I didn’t do anything. That boy wanted to cry at first.