• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

That signature Dan Quinn defense. When Blank finally fires him, he almost has to make Dirk the interim, how do you reward Morris for this?

Why is Arthur Blank waiting so long in firing Dan Quinn? With a COVID-affected season, no fans in the stands and a head coach that was already on fire due to sitting too long on the hot seat as of last season, one would think this would be the easiest executive decision he ever had to make so far.

2 minutes ago, Statick said:

Why is Arthur Blank waiting so long in firing Dan Quinn? With a COVID-affected season, no fans in the stands and a head coach that was already on fire due to sitting too long on the hot seat as of last season, one would think this would be the easiest executive decision he ever had to make so far.

It makes the owner look stupid to fire his coach 2 or 3 games into the season because doing so would be a tacit acknowledgement that he should’ve been fired after last season.

1 minute ago, Corn Pop said:

It makes the owner look stupid to fire his coach 2 or 3 games into the season because doing so would be a tacit acknowledgement that he should’ve been fired after last season.

Everyone already knows this, even the press and fans of other teams.

I'm not one for the Jerry Jones treatment, but this one is obvious.

7 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

The defense looked great for a few weeks in the middle of last year and Blank wanted to believe they got it all figured out. Too bad we don't play Kyle Allen every week = /

I never keep up with high school football but I watched the televised playoff games of Trevor Lawrence starting I believe when he was a sophomore and won one of his two state titles. 

He has “it” and he’s always had “it.” He’s easily the best QB prospect since Andrew Luck. 

Of course he has no chance of ever being a Falcon.