• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

So....Saturday afternoon I was playing a two man scramble (very poorly, I think we won one hole through 11) and, as we approached the 12th green, with my team on in 3 and our opponents off the green with a tough pitch shot but also lying three, I asked other the team what the score was:

”We are up by 5”

But do you know what the score REALLY is?

”Yes! We are up by 5 with 7 holes to play.”

NO. Right NOW, THE SCORE IS 28-3. 

We made our par, they missed a makeable putt and made bogey. 

We kept playing lights out going par, birdie, par, oops, birdie and we still had a chance with 2 to go.  

Alas, on 17 they dropped a 15 birdie putt to halve the hole and seal the match.   Because you don’t stop a comeback by avoiding mistakes. You stop a comeback by performing well.  

Anyway may gambit is going to put in in the Falcon Fan Hall of Shame.  But it **** near work.  They admitted to some major sphincter tightening for a few moments.  

6 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

So....Saturday afternoon I was playing a two man scramble (very poorly, I think we won one hole through 11) and, as we approached the 12th green, with my team on in 3 and our opponents off the green with a tough pitch shot but also lying three, I asked other the team what the score was:

”We are up by 5”

We kept playing lights out going par, birdie, par, oops, birdie and we still had a chance with 2 to go.  

Alas, on 17 they dropped a 15 birdie putt to halve the hole and seal the match.   Because you don’t stop a comeback by avoiding mistakes. You stop a comeback by performing well.  

Anyway may gambit is going to put in in the Falcon Fan Hall of Shame.  But it **** near work.  They admitted to some major sphincter tightening for a few moments.  

God this is so enlightening I think the Falcons should let you pick the next HC...NOT

53 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

I was really looking forward to seeing Jamie Newman at QB, but after he quit about 3 weeks ago all my expectations for the season went out the window.

Newman was going to be the next Shockey IMO and I can stick to it I guess cause we'll never know

6 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

”We are up by 5”

I read this in Morgan Freeman’s voice. 

While Trump may see this nomination as a boon to his reelection campaign, the true victors are the leaders of the conservative legal movement, who built the sophisticated machine in Washington that made this moment possible. With most of America’s institutions, from Congress to the executive branch, locked into a state of dysfunction and partisan bitterness, the Court has become the ultimate venue for the parties to fight out controversies and entrench their power. Barrett’s nomination is the culmination of a decades-long strategy to advance judges steeped in a conservative judicial philosophy that tends to favor limited government regulation of businesses, produce skepticism of abortion rights, and promote an expansive view of religious liberty. If Barrett is confirmed, a new 6-to-3 conservative supermajority will be poised to determine Americans’ rights for a generation.

This is BS because Roberts still makes it 5-4 a great deal of the time. And vote cases on the legal merit, judge the law, don't try and write the law, then we all wouldn't be so worried about who was appointed to the court.

Oh and don't F*** with Roe V. Wade.