• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

:flush:  The House didn't take the oath the President took to protect us and uphold the Constitution. Your failing President did dummy. He is too stupid to know what to do about anything but cheat and lie. One of his lies have killed around 202,000 of us. You now protecting his tax cheating shows how dumb you and the rest of his cult are.

When is DANTE FOWLER GETTING OFF THE INURED RESERVE LIST?

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Former Republican Gov Ridge a very respected politician writes an op-ed denouncing Trump and voting for Biden. Not the first coming to his sense and won't be the last.

The race is over, its been over. Trump in a landslide, I'd rather talk football with you even though you probably know less about that than politics, even though that's hard to believe. 

24 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

This country is actively at war with poor people. 

They may chip away at Roe v. Wade, they're not going to flat out overturn it even though their electorate is screaming for it, but this is what this SCOTUS is going to continue to uphold and advance. Also eliminating any meaningful regulations to slow down our inevitable climate change hellish dystopia we're facing in the next 15 years.

We'll be 0-4 after Rodgers donkey punches us on MNF, and then we actually have a stretch of "winnable" games against Carolina, Minnesota, Detroit, Carolina, and Denver. Minnesota and Denver are currently battling us for the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes. 

If Blank doesn't ****can Quinn today, surely a trouncing on MNF will do it. Imagine his embarrassment at having built a soccer franchise from the ground up as his second sports team, that already won a "championship" (lol sorry I can't say that with a straight face), and his original team is currently performing like this after he stupidly gave Quinn one last undeserved shot.

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

We'll be 0-4 after Rodgers donkey punches us on MNF, and then we actually have a stretch of "winnable" games against Carolina, Minnesota, Detroit, Carolina, and Denver. Minnesota and Denver are currently battling us for the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes. 

If Blank doesn't ****can Quinn today, surely a trouncing on MNF will do it. Imagine his embarrassment at having built a soccer franchise from the ground up as his second sports team, that already won a "championship" (lol sorry I can't say that with a straight face), and his original team is currently performing like this after he stupidly gave Quinn one last undeserved shot.

This is my truth...

I'm constantly diving for my phone every time a notification pops up because I'm waiting for Dan Quinn to get fired. It's bad, man. I didn't even watch the game yesterday. That guy doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Can you imagine? Wow. 😮

Report: Joe Montana Confronts Home Intruder Allegedly Kidnapping Grandchild

Joe Montana and his wife, Jennifer, had to wrestle one of their grandchildren away from an intruder at their home Saturday, according to TMZ Sports.

The Pro Football Hall of Famer was at his house in Malibu, California, when a 39-year-old woman entered the home through an unlocked door, grabbed the baby and walked into another room. Montana got the child back before the intruder ran away.

The woman was eventually arrested on kidnapping and burglary charges.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies happened to be in the area, allowing someone inside the home to flag them down in time to catch the woman in question.