The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

We'll be 0-4 after Rodgers donkey punches us on MNF, and then we actually have a stretch of "winnable" games against Carolina, Minnesota, Detroit, Carolina, and Denver. Minnesota and Denver are currently battling us for the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes. 

If Blank doesn't ****can Quinn today, surely a trouncing on MNF will do it. Imagine his embarrassment at having built a soccer franchise from the ground up as his second sports team, that already won a "championship" (lol sorry I can't say that with a straight face), and his original team is currently performing like this after he stupidly gave Quinn one last undeserved shot.

This is my truth...

I'm constantly diving for my phone every time a notification pops up because I'm waiting for Dan Quinn to get fired. It's bad, man. I didn't even watch the game yesterday. That guy doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Can you imagine? Wow. 😮

Report: Joe Montana Confronts Home Intruder Allegedly Kidnapping Grandchild

Joe Montana and his wife, Jennifer, had to wrestle one of their grandchildren away from an intruder at their home Saturday, according to TMZ Sports.

The Pro Football Hall of Famer was at his house in Malibu, California, when a 39-year-old woman entered the home through an unlocked door, grabbed the baby and walked into another room. Montana got the child back before the intruder ran away.

The woman was eventually arrested on kidnapping and burglary charges.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies happened to be in the area, allowing someone inside the home to flag them down in time to catch the woman in question.

So....Saturday afternoon I was playing a two man scramble (very poorly, I think we won one hole through 11) and, as we approached the 12th green, with my team on in 3 and our opponents off the green with a tough pitch shot but also lying three, I asked other the team what the score was:

”We are up by 5”

But do you know what the score REALLY is?

”Yes! We are up by 5 with 7 holes to play.”

NO. Right NOW, THE SCORE IS 28-3. 

We made our par, they missed a makeable putt and made bogey. 

We kept playing lights out going par, birdie, par, oops, birdie and we still had a chance with 2 to go.  

Alas, on 17 they dropped a 15 birdie putt to halve the hole and seal the match.   Because you don’t stop a comeback by avoiding mistakes. You stop a comeback by performing well.  

Anyway may gambit is going to put in in the Falcon Fan Hall of Shame.  But it **** near work.  They admitted to some major sphincter tightening for a few moments.  

6 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

So....Saturday afternoon I was playing a two man scramble (very poorly, I think we won one hole through 11) and, as we approached the 12th green, with my team on in 3 and our opponents off the green with a tough pitch shot but also lying three, I asked other the team what the score was:

”We are up by 5”

We kept playing lights out going par, birdie, par, oops, birdie and we still had a chance with 2 to go.  

Alas, on 17 they dropped a 15 birdie putt to halve the hole and seal the match.   Because you don’t stop a comeback by avoiding mistakes. You stop a comeback by performing well.  

Anyway may gambit is going to put in in the Falcon Fan Hall of Shame.  But it **** near work.  They admitted to some major sphincter tightening for a few moments.  

God this is so enlightening I think the Falcons should let you pick the next HC...NOT

53 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

I was really looking forward to seeing Jamie Newman at QB, but after he quit about 3 weeks ago all my expectations for the season went out the window.

Newman was going to be the next Shockey IMO and I can stick to it I guess cause we'll never know

6 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

”We are up by 5”

I read this in Morgan Freeman’s voice.