The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

5 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

In b4 anyone posts The NY Times Trump taxes story:

Screen_Shot_2018-10-24_at_11.08.29_AM.jp

4 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

BREAKING NEWS   -   NEW YORK TIMES 

Hold onto your A$$ with both hands on this one. The NYT is releasing what it says are many years of Trump's TAX RETURNS.  The story goes into lengthy detail on many years of the returns. Where did they get the returns? We'll see. When you read the details it shows he paid little or nothing for years. This report will hit the media very soon.   

:lol: 

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

And his flock will see nothing wrong with tax evasion in the worst case scenario. Esp @WhenFalconsWin

Oh they will not only see nothing wrong with it, they will say it’s fake news or the Democrats fault. They probably won’t even comment on it until tomorrow when Hannity, Tucker, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the hive mind influencers come up with all their talking points for them.

Like I’m sure the red and black crayon eater will come up in here copy pasting **** from the comments section of Daily Caller or Conservative Treehouse again.

I lost track of how many times Donald Trump committed political suicide before he was even elected. 

9 minutes ago, Carter said:

Oh they will not only see nothing wrong with it, they will say it’s fake news or the Democrats fault. They probably won’t even comment on it until tomorrow when Hannity, Tucker, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the hive mind influencers come up with all their talking points for them.

Like I’m sure the red and black crayon eater will come up in here copy pasting **** from the comments section of Daily Caller or Conservative Treehouse again.

I lost track of how many times Donald Trump committed political suicide before he was even elected. 

1 hour ago, MoeBiden said:

I decided to take A nap instead of watching the game today.  I thought I outsmarted the team when I seen they lost again.  I still got pissed when I seen 20 pts in the fourth quarter.  Those mfs are pros at losing.

Same, did not even watch it. I guess I'm a fairweather now? That's what happens to a fan when you get burned too many times.

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

BREAKING NEWS   -   NEW YORK TIMES 

Hold onto your A$$ with both hands on this one. The NYT is releasing what it says are many years of Trump's TAX RETURNS.  The story goes into lengthy detail on many years of the returns. Where did they get the returns? We'll see. When you read the details it shows he paid little or nothing for years. This report will hit the media very soon.   

The people going to look super red-faced right now are those "small business owner" Capitalists that run around saying they believe Trump is a great businessman. They are now shown to be the fools.

The funny thing is that Trump doesn't even want to do the whole "Abolish the income tax" thing whereby a higher "Cosumption tax" is instituted. Because then he couldn't game the system and not pay taxes for anything including his lavish extravagant lifestyle.

Trump would probably pay higher taxes if the income tax was abolished.