• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Probably not the best time to mention that I'm making lemon pepper wings in my new air fryer right now. 

Sounds tasty! I had some wings from Kroger (errr... Ralph's I guess, but pretty much the same thing) last week. They have some beer-battered wings packs prepped and all you have to do is stick them in the oven and they taste amazing. 

Btw if yall want free money every September, pick out the college teams playing in thier 1st or second game with big history/ fan bases that haven't really done anything in awhile or are breaking in a new QB and have yet to actually prove anything off paper but "its a new year!!" (Texas, A&M, Oklahoma, FSU in alot of recent years, probably Notre Dame next year etc) and take that double digit underdog week 1 or 2

Well that UFC PPV delivered. I missed the first bit of the PPV but the last 3 fights were all awesome.

Royval looks very legit at flyweight. Can't wait to see him fight against some of the higher ranked guys.

I had Reyes over Jan, but Jan made Reyes look like he just caught Jon Jones getting bored. Reyes ribs looked like he got ran over by a car lol

Main event I had Adesanya over Costa all day. I think a lot of people were underestimating him after that Yoel Romero fight against a guy in Costa who beat down Romero. He's gonna be a champ for a long time it seems, I don't see anyone at middleweight who's going to take it from him right now.

49 minutes ago, lostone said:

So wait... y’all just pay for UFC weekly ...

that sounds expensive.

I am up with my team doing a disaster recovery test.  I can’t wait for us to finish this last part then i am going to bed.

What is UFC weekly?

You don't have to pay anything to follow UFC... except maybe an internet or phone bill. I don't always buy the PPVs, but I prefer to when I can afford it because those guys get paid based on how many people pay to watch them fight. If I can't afford it there are many ways to watch every televised event they do for free. And of course there are a lot of people who never pay a dime to watch UFC fights.

6 hours ago, Carter said:

What is UFC weekly?

You don't have to pay anything to follow UFC... except maybe an internet or phone bill. I don't always buy the PPVs, but I prefer to when I can afford it because those guys get paid based on how many people pay to watch them fight. If I can't afford it there are many ways to watch every televised event they do for free. And of course there are a lot of people who never pay a dime to watch UFC fights.

Seems like there is a fight every week that is PPV.  I don’t watch so I don’t know.  So I just assumed one would be paying weekly for fights and that seemed pretty expensive.