The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Do you eat like that mutant smiling Buddy Holly in your daily meal? 

It's usually a rice based dish (fills you up quicker) or baked chicken with a bottle of Texas Pete in the other hand. I drink a gallon of sweet tea a day. 

My fridge in my shop is packed w/ Hot Pockets though. But I've been heating them up for Kevin.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, biloxifalcon said:

I loved Linux when I was in college. Just never got a job where I can use the skill. Rusty as crap now, and no real reason to get into it.

I need it quite a bit even as a manager.  Well I could just delegate, but I get nosy sometimes and want to help or not bother my team with certain items.

okay homebrew is installed... now time for vscode 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Not seeing where that’s a negative. Even if she farts. 

When I'm high, I think she notices. I know she won't say anything to my wife cause she don't want to start ****. But then again, I'm high, so I'm automatically making myself paranoid thinking everyone notices. 

4 minutes ago, Sponge said:

I don't think I could go on a fasting diet. The vape pen makes sure of that. It's hard enough to fight off the munchies.

Thankfully I don't have too much of an issue with the munchies. I find water pretty satisfying when I'm high. Occasionally I'll start eating straight peanut butter and it will be hard to stop though. I know that must sound weird but it's the tastiest thing I can think of when I'm high. 

A common day on my diet looks like this:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with fruit (usually blueberries) and granola

Lunch: Canned beans (no salt added) with salsa and avocado toast. Sometimes I go to a restaurant near my apartment and get a sandwich that's low calorie/sodium.

Dinner: Wild-caught salmon with a sweet potato and some other vegetable, maybe toast as well

Easy when all you have to do is bake or microwave. My concern has been that I'm worried I might not be getting enough calories

1 minute ago, Fire Q said:

Thankfully I don't have too much of an issue with the munchies. I find water pretty satisfying when I'm high. Occasionally I'll start eating straight peanut butter and it will be hard to stop though. I know that must sound weird but it's the tastiest thing I can think of when I'm high. 

Lunch: Canned beans (no salt added) with salsa and avocado toast. Sometimes I go to a restaurant near my apartment and get a sandwich that's low calorie/sodium.

Dinner: Wild-caught salmon with a sweet potato and some other vegetable, maybe toast as well

Easy when all you have to do is bake or microwave. My concern has been that I'm worried I might not be getting enough calories

Probably not the best time to mention that I'm making lemon pepper wings in my new air fryer right now. 

1 minute ago, Fire Q said:

Breakfast: pieces of **** like you.

Lunch: coal, **** diamonds

Dinner: a peach for hours