• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, achilles return said:

yeah, and even worse, i kinda knew who the two crossover characters were before starting warbreaker

People kinda ruin it tho when they tell you don't read Oathbringer before Warbreaker WINK WINK

Even so I lost my **** at "Hello! Would you destroy some evil today?" at the end of book 2 Stormlight

rick.jpg

On the flip side Stormlight gives you the best Hoid

6 minutes ago, Sponge said:

@Mr. Hoopah! I've been on a routine of eating once a day and having a granola bar in between. I just gotta start drinking more water.

I don't know how Lo or anyone who goes by that diet exists. I had my blood sugar crash on me here recently and I honest to God thought I was having a stroke. I was legitimately scared.

I still haven't been to the doctor over that one even though I really need to go. :ninja:

Just now, Jdrizzle said:

I don't know how Lo or anyone who goes by that diet exists. I had my blood sugar crash on me here recently and I honest to God thought I was having a stroke. I was legitimately scared.

I still haven't been to the doctor over that one even though I really need to go. :ninja:

Drink YooHoo's. AND NOT FROM A ******** CAN YOU WEIRDO.