• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

I had resigned myself to not watching the debates but that clip just reminds me that there's really no telling how stupid this could get. Donald Trump and Joe Biden both sun downing together on stage at the same time while yelling incoherently at each other......it feels right.

I picked the worst time ever to cut back alcohol intake. 

4 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

I had resigned myself to not watching the debates but that clip just reminds me that there's really no telling how stupid this could get. Donald Trump and Joe Biden both sun downing together on stage at the same time while yelling incoherently at each other......it feels right.

33 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

sundowning politicians competing to be president is such an accurate metaphor for America right now.

Just now, The Monarch said:

sundowning politicians competing to be president is such an accurate metaphor for America right now.

Donald Trump and Joe Biden on a stage together while their brains slowly slip and they yell at each other..... it's almost too perfect really. It feels a little ham fisted on the writers part initially but when you reflect on it a bit......it just feels right.