• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Fire Q said:

Pull for them to go on a 14-0 run. Duh. 

6 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

We accept reality and go with that. It's an answer to your question really minus the hope part.

If we lose Sunday then I have no problem being a tanker for a better draft pick and to rid ourselves of Quinn. 

5 minutes ago, Sponge said:

That's because the J7 comes with bloatware apps that you cant delete and takes up half the memory.

Not surprised that's the reason why. I've tried deleting apps to free up space but run into that exact problem. 

I'm too cheap to get another phone though

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

If we lose Sunday then I have no problem being a tanker for a better draft pick and to rid ourselves of Quinn. 

.I'm going to root for them to win until it's clear they have absolutely no chance of making the playoffs. I'll give them until they're about 0-5 or so before I give up. 

19 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Why? Just why?

I'm still rocking my S7 Edge and love it. My wife wants that new folding Samsung phone tablet thingy but she's gonna have to buy it with her own money. 

Just expirementing. Wanted to get to get a 2nd phone but this is prolly going back.

12 minutes ago, Sponge said:

https://swappa.com/

Great deals on phones. 

You can find some great deals on there. HOWEVER, every time I see this site come up (I never recommend it myself) I have to share my experience. I bought a new phone on there once for like $300 and I got screwed big time. Got the phone as expected, no issue with the payment and delivery part. When I went to activate the phone, I quickly found out it was flagged by the carrier as stolen and they would not provide any information beyond that.

I got Swappa customer service involved, along with my bank and the person who sold it to me. That person said they bought it on Swappa themselves and never used it because their parent bought them a new phone before they received it in the mail. They said they never spoke to the person they bought it from after that and when they tried to get back in touch with them, there was no response. They were mad because they took a loss on it from selling it to me just to get rid of it. Swappa said they can't guarantee the phones are not stolen and per the user agreement can't be held liable. My bank was like lol that sucks.

But I've seen and heard from many others who have not had any problem buying phones on there. So just beware I guess.

1 minute ago, Fire Q said:

Never felt that. I will say the edibles I've had are generally bad but Big Pete's makes up for it. Way more intense than a vape. 

I can play off not being high around my wife w/ a vape pen but not with an edible. I like that the pen doesn't make your clothes and hands smell like bud too. I still brush my teeth every time I hit it though so she doesn't smell it on my breath.

1 minute ago, Carter said:

You can find some great deals on there. HOWEVER, every time I see this site come up (I never recommend it myself) I have to share my experience. I bought a new phone on there once for like $300 and I got screwed big time. Got the phone as expected, no issue with the payment and delivery part. When I went to activate the phone, I quickly found out it was flagged by the carrier as stolen and they would not provide any information beyond that.

I got Swappa customer service involved, along with my bank and the person who sold it to me. That person said they bought it on Swappa themselves and never used it because their parent bought them a new phone before they received it in the mail. They said they never spoke to the person they bought it from after that and when they tried to get back in touch with them, there was no response. They were mad because they took a loss on it from selling it to me just to get rid of it. Swappa said they can't guarantee the phones are not stolen and per the user agreement can't be held liable. My bank was like lol that sucks.

But I've seen and heard from many others who have not had any problem buying phones on there. So just beware I guess.

Did you get your money back?

Just now, Sponge said:

I can play off not being high around my wife w/ a vape pen but not with an edible. I like that the pen doesn't make your clothes and hands smell like bud too. I still brush my teeth every time I hit it though so she doesn't smell it on my breath.

Yeah... definitely not the type of thing you want to do around others that get annoyed or angry about that. You can't play off red as **** bloodshot eyes and an inability to form coherent sentences. 

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

**** man. I bet if you used paypal as payment, you would have got refunded.

Yeah someone else told me that as well. I was even asking Sprint if there was any way I could return the phone to the person who reported it stolen and they gave me the "well that's a nice gesture but we can't give you any information about it." So I had a $300 paper weight.

@WOR can you give us some slam poetry about the perils of buying smartphones on the internet? :(