The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

17 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

SB-145 is a complicated beast.  I'm goona go out on a limb Cruncho and say it does not, but if you feel like it after your nap this morning read it. It reads like an @Big_Dog post, y'all know what I mean. 

Only you and mr hoopoop get testy over my posts. Others who may not agree just let it flow in harmony, hence the real purpose of ABF.

11 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Worse than state controlled media. It's corporate controlled media encouraging armed conflict in the streets for ratings and page clicks. 

Trump was right. Cable news and Facebook are the enemy of the people. 

Too bad we got an evil game show host to make that point for us instead of the savior Fox News grandpas believe in.

43 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Only you and mr hoopoop get testy over my posts. Others who may not agree just let it flow in harmony, hence the real purpose of ABF.

Harold, I agree with, but I don't get testy, I worry about your TDS and your cogency. I look out after the olds...excuse me for caring. 

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Again, how is there going to be a leftist uprising if Trump is re-elected? If he gets away with doing this, all leftists may be at Gitmo by 2024.

Kind of ironic that the analogy would be they "GOP" would burn it all down...JFC, no sense of irony there boy, I gotta tell ya. 

10 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Again, how is there going to be a leftist uprising if Trump is re-elected? If he gets away with doing this, all leftists may be at Gitmo by 2024.

When it happens, our resident trumpsheep will fall right in line.  I guess I’ll be going to the gulags one way or the other

10 minutes ago, AF89 said:

@achilles return @Gritzblitz 2.0

From the people that brought you "we must only ever run the pure triple option as thy lord Paul Johnson hath commanded" and "if Wertz wasn't doing anything wrong then he had nothing to worry about"

I peaced out of that place once I read that Werts deserved to have bird sh*t scraped off his hood and arrested for cocaine possession because he was speeding. 

That, and the repeated calls for Paul Johnson to become the new AD.

I love my school, but I don't have much use for most Georgia Southern fans. 

30 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

There ain't gonna be no leftist uprising regardless of who wins. The most optimistic take I've seen is leftists successfully pressuring Biden into supporting some leftist positions, and even that sounds a little too much like a liberal's West Wing fanfiction.