The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

2 hours ago, lostone said:
Sorry again :( 

Btw I'm finishing up an audio book on my phone as i browse the board, its getting to this big climatic part, its super tense, somebody might die...and then Trump is talking bout Obama golfing...so thanks for that 👀

2 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

It happened in the last 3.5 years whatever you can call it.

John-McCains-ghost-Lindsey-Graham-324x160.png

Your side is really attacking Mueller lately, Gramps. You know why? Because they know (even wrongly though) that it was their best shot to get ride of 
Trump.  Now they're talking Impeachment again.  The Dems have embarrassed themselves like none other these past 4 years and it all started because they couldn't accept the results of the 2016 election.  You must be a proud man right now...:yikes:

1 minute ago, Big_Dog said:

TRUMP LIED . . . .  200,000 + DIED    is my response to your futile effort to downgrade Biden and praise el stupo.

I'm glad you brought this up. First estimations by all the experts were if Trump did every right (200k people would die) if Trump effed it up 2 million people would die. So Trump has saved 1.8 million lives and that is great. Fading Joe (who did not support the travel ban) which we know was wrong would've killed 2 million people.

Thank God we have Trump in there and if your TDS button was off Squirrely Bob I know you would agree.