Broncos   W 

Saints   L 

Raiders   L 

Saints  W

Chargers   W 

Buccaneers   W 

Chiefs   W 

Buccaneers   L

6-10 and DQ keeps job because they really turned a corner the last few weeks of the season

Stop, not even funny anymore. But the reality is Rat-faced-boy kept his job with the saints after three consecutive 7-9 seasons. 

Romney's decision essentially gives McConnell the necessary support to move a Supreme Court nominee this year. The announcement from the Utah senator, who was the only Republican to vote for an article of impeachment against the president during his Senate trial in January, sparked anger from the left and praise from the right.

17 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Crazy how blatant it is even when it's a message to their own. It's all "good guys" versus "bad guys." This is a flat out wrong lens through which to view your community, a dehumanizing way to justify any wrongdoing by reallocating blame. Any hope I had that a message like this would have positive things to work with underlying it...out the window. But I guarantee the Blue Lives chuds are going to eat it up.

3 hours ago, lostone said:

Well... wasn’t expecting the handmaids tale so soon

Correction: This article's headline originally stated that People of Praise inspired 'The Handmaid's Tale'. The book's author, Margaret Atwood, has never specifically mentioned the group as being the inspiration for her work. A New Yorker profile of the author from 2017 mentions a newspaper clipping as part of her research for the book of a different charismatic Catholic group, People of Hope. Newsweek regrets the error.  https://www.newsweek.com/amy-coney-barrett-people-praise-group-inspired-handmaids-tale-1533293

4 hours ago, Carter said:

Ya know, I can try to empathize here and genuinely consider his perspective... all I come up with if I were in that position, these are the things I would say and do if I was only concerned with self preservation.

Imagine a lot of them genuinely believing the image of themselves presented by primetime network television. They believe that that's what they're doing out there every day. They believe that the police officers are being persecuted here by the way the media's fixating on something that fits a certain narrative, because to them the details of the case are unfortunate but also a consequence related to why they needed a no-knock warrant in the first place.

41 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I'm starting to see a tiny bit of progress on my diet/exercise, cooler weather is here, and mom is getting the toddler to spend the night so I'm building a fire when I get home.

tenor.gif

This is the first week in close to six months that I haven't perspired from my *** crack and balls feelsgoodman.jpg

37 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Yeah one of the dancers I know told me back in early July. Brookhaven is doing the same thing to Pink Pony, and Sandy Springs has been doing the same thing to their strip clubs, too. Once these areas that used to be part of Atlanta vote to incorporate as their own cities they always try to drive out those that they deem as undesirables.

2 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

I remember Republicans did everything they could to hold up and deny Obama’s judicial appointments, because Republicans understand that politics is power.

I hear the Democrats are waiting for right after the elections to start talking about packing the courts.