• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because earlier was a bunch of fake *** posturing.

46 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I’m sure.  And she’s very likely to be out of the Senate soon.

But I’ll say it again, if the GOP goes through with this hypocritical power grab on SCOTUS then I’m fully on board with Dems eliminating the filibuster, expanding the court, and adding DC/Puerto Rico as states.  

If it’s all going to be power grabs then let’s drop all the lies and hypocrisy and just do power grabs.  

They won't. The Democrats are in bed with the Republicans and they're really just working towards the same ultimate goals, with social liberties being the loose exception since that doesn't hurt their pockets.

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Seattle   L

Dallas   L

Bears   W

Packers   L 

Panthers   W 

Vikings   L

Lions   W

Panthers   L 

Broncos   W 

Saints   L 

Raiders   L 

Saints  W

Chargers   L 

Buccaneers   W 

Chiefs   L 

Buccaneers   L

6-10 any way you slice it no playoffs and hope to God no more Quinn/staff, TD, McKay, etc.

More like 

Seattle   L

Dallas   L

Bears   L

Packers   L 

Panthers   L 

Vikings   L

Lions   W

Panthers   L 

Broncos   W 

Saints   L 

Raiders   L 

Saints  W

Chargers   W 

Buccaneers   W 

Chiefs   W 

Buccaneers   L

6-10 and DQ keeps job because they really turned a corner the last few weeks of the season

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I’m sure.  And she’s very likely to be out of the Senate soon.

But I’ll say it again, if the GOP goes through with this hypocritical power grab on SCOTUS then I’m fully on board with Dems eliminating the filibuster, expanding the court, and adding DC/Puerto Rico as states.  

If it’s all going to be power grabs then let’s drop all the lies and hypocrisy and just do power grabs.  

They aren’t playing by any rules so they would be a fool not to do the same. 

It’s like playing in a game where the refs aren’t calling anything. 

23 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Because earlier was a bunch of fake *** posturing.

They won't. The Democrats are in bed with the Republicans and they're really just working towards the same ultimate goals, with social liberties being the loose exception since that doesn't hurt their pockets.

I disagree and I think these old narratives about Democrats rolling over are starting to become outdated.  What the GOP is doing proves beyond all doubt that they’re just doing a bunch of hypocritical power grabbing.  Biden might be an institutionalist, but if the majority in the House and Senate vote for serious election/SCOTUS reform then he’ll sign it.  And there’s rapidly growing support among House/Senate Dems for these types of corrective measures.  

Biden’s going to soft peddle the ideas now to keep from turning off suburban women and others who might not like the idea of packing courts.  But don’t mistake election strategy for strong opposition to the proposals themselves.  

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

That doesn't seem to have stopped ol' Billy Barr.

National Security Agency (NSA) technician Edward Snowden today revealed that he sought asylum in up to 27 countries, but that then-president Joe Biden boycotted his efforts with diplomatic threats, forcing him to stay in Russia.

Snowden, 36, who lives in exile in Moscow, said in an interview with the U.S. network MSNBC coinciding with the publication on Tuesday of his memoirs, “Permanent Record,” that he never intended to end up in Russia, although now he is not “actively” seeking another destination.

“I asked for asylum from 27 different countries in the world, allies of the U.S. such as France, Germany, Norway, sites that I felt the U.S. government and people could feel comfortable that I was there,” Snowden, who in 2013 released NSA’s massive telephone and Internet surveillance programs, said.

“Each time,” he continued, “that one of those countries was about to open its doors to me, in its foreign ministries a telephone rang, and on the other side of the line was a high-ranking U.S. official, be it then-secretary of state John Kerry, or then-vice president Joe Biden”.

According to Snowden, Kerry and Biden – now a favorite among polls to be the Democratic candidate for the White House in 2020 – threatened countries willing to give him asylum with “consequences,” causing him to stay in Russia, where he has been for the past six years.

https://www.politicalhispanic.com/en/snowden-says-he-sought-asylum-in-27-countries-biden-boycotted-him/

Been talking for years about how swampy the defense contractor space is. They don't even really try to hide it most of the time, it just doesn't get reported on very much and it's largely ignored when it is reported.

Kinda like how the government also looks the other way when banks report suspicious activity related to criminal organizations and foreign governments laundering money through US businesses. There is no moral or ethical highground with either party in DC. The people who run this country only value money and profits and that's why this country is falling apart.

11 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

National Security Agency (NSA) technician Edward Snowden today revealed that he sought asylum in up to 27 countries, but that then-president Joe Biden boycotted his efforts with diplomatic threats, forcing him to stay in Russia.

Snowden, 36, who lives in exile in Moscow, said in an interview with the U.S. network MSNBC coinciding with the publication on Tuesday of his memoirs, “Permanent Record,” that he never intended to end up in Russia, although now he is not “actively” seeking another destination.

“I asked for asylum from 27 different countries in the world, allies of the U.S. such as France, Germany, Norway, sites that I felt the U.S. government and people could feel comfortable that I was there,” Snowden, who in 2013 released NSA’s massive telephone and Internet surveillance programs, said.

“Each time,” he continued, “that one of those countries was about to open its doors to me, in its foreign ministries a telephone rang, and on the other side of the line was a high-ranking U.S. official, be it then-secretary of state John Kerry, or then-vice president Joe Biden”.

According to Snowden, Kerry and Biden – now a favorite among polls to be the Democratic candidate for the White House in 2020 – threatened countries willing to give him asylum with “consequences,” causing him to stay in Russia, where he has been for the past six years.

https://www.politicalhispanic.com/en/snowden-says-he-sought-asylum-in-27-countries-biden-boycotted-him/

Seems bad! Snowden also released harmful things, and Biden isn't president, and he's not going to be because he would 28-3 this even if Republicans weren't actively suppressing democratic voting.

Barr is currently in office and is ****ting all over federalism by declaring some of the largest cities in this country as Anarchist jurisdictions so he can cut off federal funding. He'll do Atlanta after the election, and after Trump wins he'll probably black-bag me, you, and gritz for what we post here.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Seems bad! Snowden also released harmful things, and Biden isn't president, and he's not going to be because he would 28-3 this even if Republicans weren't actively suppressing democratic voting.

Barr is currently in office and is ****ting all over federalism by declaring some of the largest cities in this country as Anarchist jurisdictions so he can cut off federal funding. He'll do Atlanta after the election, and after Trump wins he'll probably black-bag me, you, and gritz for what we post here.

d50749797714a6c79cc24b101ba5e43d.jpg

31 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I disagree and I think these old narratives about Democrats rolling over are starting to become outdated.  What the GOP is doing proves beyond all doubt that they’re just doing a bunch of hypocritical power grabbing.  Biden might be an institutionalist, but if the majority in the House and Senate vote for serious election/SCOTUS reform then he’ll sign it.  And there’s rapidly growing support among House/Senate Dems for these types of corrective measures.  

Biden’s going to soft peddle the ideas now to keep from turning off suburban women and others who might not like the idea of packing courts.  But don’t mistake election strategy for strong opposition to the proposals themselves.  

LOL. Okay.

32 minutes ago, Corn Pop said: