• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Seattle   L

Dallas   L

Bears   W

Packers   L 

Panthers   W 

Vikings   L

Lions   W

Panthers   L 

Broncos   W 

Saints   L 

Raiders   L 

Saints  W

Chargers   L 

Buccaneers   W 

Chiefs   L 

Buccaneers   L

6-10 any way you slice it no playoffs and hope to God no more Quinn/staff, TD, McKay, etc.

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Seattle   L

Dallas   L

Bears   W

Packers   L 

Panthers   W 

Vikings   L

Lions   W

Panthers   L 

Broncos   W 

Saints   L 

Raiders   L 

Saints  W

Chargers   L 

Buccaneers   W 

Chiefs   L 

Buccaneers   L

6-10 any way you slice it no playoffs and hope to God no more Quinn/staff, TD, McKay, etc.

For the first time I actually stopped watching the Falcons early second half and call me a poor fan but don't  have any enthusiasm or  hopes for this team like I used to. Blank waited too long to clean house.

35 minutes ago, lostone said:

Well... wasn’t expecting the handmaids tale so soon

Yeesh...

Members of People of Praise are assigned to personal advisers of the same sex—called a "head" for men and "handmaid" for women, until the rise in popularity of Atwood's novel and the television series based on it forced a change in the latter.

Atwood herself has previously referred to the practices of a charismatic Catholic group motivating her to write The Handmaid's Tale, set in the fictional Gilead, where women's bodies are governed and treated as the property of the state under a theocratic regime.

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Yeesh...

Members of People of Praise are assigned to personal advisers of the same sex—called a "head" for men and "handmaid" for women, until the rise in popularity of Atwood's novel and the television series based on it forced a change in the latter.

Atwood herself has previously referred to the practices of a charismatic Catholic group motivating her to write The Handmaid's Tale, set in the fictional Gilead, where women's bodies are governed and treated as the property of the state under a theocratic regime.

Susan Collins will confirm her

1 minute ago, lostone said:

Susan Collins will confirm her

I’m sure.  And she’s very likely to be out of the Senate soon.

But I’ll say it again, if the GOP goes through with this hypocritical power grab on SCOTUS then I’m fully on board with Dems eliminating the filibuster, expanding the court, and adding DC/Puerto Rico as states.  

If it’s all going to be power grabs then let’s drop all the lies and hypocrisy and just do power grabs.